Combine Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Saw McCarthy kinda sucked it up but Milton put on a show. Playing pitch and catch obviously so who cares but saw people getting excited over it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Saw McCarthy kinda sucked it up but Milton put on a show. Playing pitch and catch obviously so who cares but saw people getting excited over it.
From what I saw at the Senior Bowl week and today, while Milton's arm is very strong, his accuracy is poor.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see you Ray Davis! I see you Sione Saki!

I hope no one was paying attention!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
One Michigan fan said that McCarthy throws everything hard. He lacked touch in games. I didn’t see much of him so TIFWIW.

I’d be fine with Odunze. If the Rams wanted to move up for him then I guess they believe he’d be a game changer for the offense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think a lot of people are at this point. McKinstry is now seen as a 2nd round prospect. Mitchells seems to have it all really, size, athleticism, coverage ability, etc. I think he may become census top CB before the draft.

I can't see a world Alt drops to us. If he did, absolutely sprint to the podium. Blue chip stud LT. Fashanu has some warts but he's still a top notch LT prospect, and likely won't sniff 19.
In Nate Tice’s interview with former GM Randy Mueller, Mueller said Joe Alt is what he is. He thinks even if Fashanu is a bit behind Alt right now, Olu has a huge ceiling.
Anyone else think we’ll draft a wr with a higher pick this year? Love Kupp but he’s too expensive and injury prone at this point. This class is stacked.
They tried to trade up last year. So anything goes with this organization. We know that they believe in being aggressive. If they see someone they love, I’m sure they will try do what they can to get them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sam Hartman would kill it in LA! Probably wouldn't be a bad back up if you keep the women off of him!

Joe Milton would certainly be my first choice for a backup next season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This the answer.. I like Legette a lot but 19 might be too high idk. Worthy seems like a stud but we need a bigger body guy.
Think I heard round 2 on him can't recall. I like him too though. Can highpoint and has the speed we require.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He's got a rocket for sure, 70 yard bombs but he might not have that much time to wait and uncork it in the NFL. I'm sure he was trying to show his missile launcher today. He moved up in the draft though. Keep seeing him go in the late 5th but that just changed.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
One Michigan fan said that McCarthy throws everything hard. He lacked touch in games. I didn’t see much of him so TIFWIW.

I’d be fine with Odunze. If the Rams wanted to move up for him then I guess they believe he’d be a game changer for the offense.
Trading up for odunze would be a mistake imo, there is too much talent in this class to trade for.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'd still gladly take him then. His father wasn't the fastest. Cooper Kupp isn't the fastest. Puka Nacua isn't the fastest.
Rice never showed the kinda stuff you see on those guys’ tape.
I watched every college game he played.
He’s not a YAC guy, at all.. not a technician with routes and isn’t a legit speed threat. I don’t see where he fits.
Maybe I’m missing it.