OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was really not that good of a coordinator as I didn't understand the hiring from the outset. He called plays for Jacksonville & at Syracuse University with checkered results at best.

Now just because a OC doesn't call plays or is limited that does not mean that much to an extent as Doug Pederson (KC) & most recently Kevin O'Connell has proven, but Hackett reminded me so much of Scott Linehan in looks, demeanor along with the inability to motivate and so he's now a one year Head Coach and can go back to drinking with Aaron Rodgers.

I think you nailed that comparison.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Been some great names over the years acting as interim Head Coaches...Now you have Jerry Rosburg to rank up there with the likes of Ernie Hefferle (Saints), Pat Peppler (Falcons), Chuck Studley (Oilers) & Ron Waller (Chargers).

1672090654803.png

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was really not that good of a coordinator as I didn't understand the hiring from the outset. He called plays for Jacksonville & at Syracuse University with checkered results at best.
I think he also may have been O-coordinator in Buffalo for two seasons under Doug Marrone.

Mixed results there as well.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I almost feel sorry for the guy. That's a stacked division for a new head coach. Didn't live up to preseason expectations but its tough living to try to make the playoffs in that grouping.

Didn’t they say the Broncos have more players on IR than anybody? Guess that still didn’t give Hackett much of a pass.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Didn’t they say the Broncos have more players on IR than anybody? Guess that still didn’t give Hackett much of a pass.
Did we give up the title, to the most players on IR ????
...and no one told me??

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost feel sorry for the guy. That's a stacked division for a new head coach. Didn't live up to preseason expectations but its tough living to try to make the playoffs in that grouping.
I don't. Look at how much money he's going to be paid not to coach the Broncos. He was a terrible HC. The one great thing he did was bringing in Ejiro Evero. And even with Evero's defense providing top-level play for most of the year, the Broncos stunk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Asshole Face eyeing two high-profile NFL jobs in potential return to head coaching​

Rapoport stated that both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers are teams of interest in Payton’s head-coaching search.
Well, McVay is a better HC, so Payton isn't of interest for us as long as McVay wants to keep coaching.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I thought I heard during the Green Bay game or some game I was watching that the Titans were 1st and we were 2nd.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
#1 Titans
#2 Broncos
#3 Rams

You might have to click to sort on the total players column:
Donald, Allen and Skowronek are still on the 53-man roster but are out for the season.

That would get the Rams to 19 players on IR.

By-the-way, read a couple of articles and saw three different reports / discussions (Get Up, GMF and NFL Live) about the awful loss suffered by the playoff-bound Bengals. Their starting RT La'el Collins was injured!!!

Oh!!! The Humanity!!! Poor Cincinnati. What a brutal loss! Devastating.

The Bengals five starting offensive linemen had not missed a single fucking start through fifteen weeks.

I just had to do a quick check.
Of the Bengals 22 starters, 17 have played at least 13 of their 15 games.
Of the Rams 22 starters, 7 have played at least 13 of their 15 games.

Next time a member of the National Media says ... 'Every team has to deal with injuries' ...
Think to yourself, or say out-loud, or scream ... "Fuck You!"

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
I can't help but wonder if the Rams completely destroy the Chargers with their backup laden team does that get Staley fired? Telesco really wants to hire Numb Nuts Payton.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't help but wonder if the Rams completely destroy the Chargers with their backup laden team does that get Staley fired? Telesco really wants to hire Numb Nuts Payton.
First off, I don't think that happens and the Chargers are headed to post season, so Staley is not getting fired. Quite honestly I'm not sure where Payton is going to land.

Arizona Cardinals could be a destination for Payton and if that includes Fangio I would not be pleased if that comes to fruition. Now if they fire Kingsbury Payton could be given power because the GM is gone too and he would be paired with a young QB. Watch for development in Arizona with Payton.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yikes

View: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1607785141551628289

Dont think that kind of setup gets asshole face but you never know

I don't see Sean Patrick Payton heading to Denver, if Dallas does not shake lose, then Arizona will be at the top of his list IMHO.

Denver might look at Dan Quinn with Quinn brining in Darrell Bevell from the Dolphins as the Offensive Coordinator with the hope of giving Wilson every opportunity to improve next year. I have a feeling the Broncos will look for an experience Head Coach & Quinn did end with a winning record so I could see that happening.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't see Sean Patrick Payton heading to Denver, if Dallas does not shake lose, then Arizona will be at the top of his list IMHO.

Denver might look at Dan Quinn with Quinn brining in Darrell Bevell from the Dolphins as the Offensive Coordinator with the hope of giving Wilson every opportunity to improve next year. I have a feeling the Broncos will look for an experience Head Coach & Quinn did end with a winning record so I could see that happening.
Quinn is a name I’ve heard whispered in relation to Denver along with Boras

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry meant Waldron in Seattle. With what he’s one this year there and Wilson reportedly liked him. It’s kind of the lazy connect the dots but there might be legs