OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bring him back
IDK? in Los Angeles he oversaw the CB's only and Ejiro Evero oversaw the Safeties, since Pleasant overseeing the entire secondary in Detroit was an epic fail and Evero has done a nice job in Denver as their DC.

Quite frankly I'd rather have Evero back.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And he isn't the problem.

The DC is the problem but Aubrey is being made out to be the scapegoat.
Really? Aaron Glenn? Everybody loved Glenn, felt he was never given he chance and Campbell brought Glenn with him from New Orleans.

Soon, Glenn will be fired too as they will give Campbell one more year in Detroit before he's fired too IMHO. And everybody loves Dan Campbell.

Tano

Legend
Really? Aaron Glenn? Everybody loved Glenn, felt he was never given he chance and Campbell brought Glenn with him from New Orleans.

Soon, Glenn will be fired too as they will give Campbell one more year in Detroit before he's fired too IMHO. And everybody loves Dan Campbell.
Well it could be the players

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And he is the problem. They could have had a couple more wins but late game decisions have all back fired.
JMO of course

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well it could be the players
But everybody loved the Lions before the season started. FWIW, I will swap their Offensive Line for Ours in a heartbeat, but I think we could communicate that about every other OL in the NFL.

For Christ Sake, I might even take Georgia's OL over the Rams.

Tano

Legend

If Aaron Glenn isn't the problem and it is Aubrey Pleasant's incompetence with the secondary ....

I think they should also fire the DL and LB coaches because they can't stop anything either

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think they should also fire the DL and LB coaches because they can't stop anything either
No blue font required I'm betting after the season, they will.

Tano

Legend
But everybody loved the Lions before the season started. FWIW, I will swap their Offensive Line for Ours in a heartbeat, but I think we could communicate that about every other OL in the NFL.

For Christ Sake, I might even take Georgia's OL over the Rams.
Actually I loved the Lions offense before the year. And they have been really good when they have been mostly healthy.

Everything I posted said if the Lions defense could do anything, they could win the division. And I did not have a high confidence in their defense and stated they would go 7-10 at best.

Well I even overstated their defense. Worst defense EVER.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like the players didn’t follow his coaching and direction. This is strange since his past players all talk so highly of him. Dontb5hink this will be the last defensive coach fired and th3 offseason will be a huge effort on D imo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's doing Pleasant a favor. That side of the ball will be getting a new coordinator I'm sure so he gets a head start on finding himself a new team now. Won't be long before this year's head coaching prospects will be making calls and assembling staffs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IDK? in Los Angeles he oversaw the CB's only and Ejiro Evero oversaw the Safeties, since Pleasant overseeing the entire secondary in Detroit was an epic fail and Evero has done a nice job in Denver as their DC.

Quite frankly I'd rather have Evero back.
Me too but they could get Pleasant back on reduced duties. Maybe he wasn’t ready to be corners coach but he seemed to work well as an assistant to the CB coach.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Tano

Legend
Frank Reich is going to be next that's for sure. A couple of names to keep an eye on for the Colts is Ken Dorsey (Bills OC) & Keep an eye on QB Coach Brian Johnson of the Eagles. I realize Reich came from Philadelphia, however, Johnson is rising and has done a tremendous job developing Hurts plus the Colts will be drafting a QB very early come April.
Morris

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We would all love (understanding the blue font) that leading to the hiring of Vic Fangio as DC, but I'm still not convinced Morris will get another gig.
I don’t think he ever will either. He’s got a defense that was once number 1 under Staley, minus a few players, some upgrades others downgrades and he hasn’t wowed anyone. Plus defensive minded head coaches aren’t exactly in vogue right now.

Unfortunately I think McVay is married to his buddy as the DC, even if Staley became available.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don’t think he ever will either. He’s got a defense that was once number 1 under Staley, minus a few players, some upgrades others downgrades and he hasn’t wowed anyone. Plus defensive minded head coaches aren’t exactly in vogue right now.

Unfortunately I think McVay is married to his buddy as the DC, even if Staley became available.
Maybe McVay moves Morris to Assistant HC to give that title and then hires Fangio, however, highly doubtful.