OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I appreciate your kind words calling me a dog.

But I said he's babying Morris. Not calling Morris a baby.
Guess I totally don’t understand the post or why it was posted.

Don’t know what’s going on with the Colts either.Who knows maybe Spags deserves another chance. KC’s defense has looked good & Baltimore or whatever defense he has been with since. Like Saints & Giants. Then again who would think of eric Bieniemy as a HC.The real rumor a few weeks ago was going to be Philly’s OC.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Interesting…

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hello , obviously after the Superbowl. It has worked out well for 9ers. They got a proven Super Bowl loser.Morris still in the running.
Wondering who is the best HC candidate out there ? Spags -lol
IMO it will be Shane Steichen

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's some crazy rumors out there about the Colts having HR people and shit sitting in on the meetings. Like a fucking tribal council to make the hire or something. Might be BS but if it's true Colts fans might get a hire out of left field. IMO the bigger the group making the decision the more variance you get and variance in the NFL can be losses.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LAWL! Wilks is one of the worst DCs ever. He ruined Mizzou's defense the one year he was there, and I'm so happy he's taking his talents to San Fran!
Agreed I don't get the love for the guy. Seems more of a rah rah leader guy than a good DC. He's got tons of talent to work with but I don't get the love for this guy as DC.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a strong hire. He's probably better than Ryans tbh. That defense will be the best unit he's been given to coordinate.
If you insist :) I like the hire for the shitstains personally.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LAWL! Wilks is one of the worst DCs ever. He ruined Mizzou's defense the one year he was there, and I'm so happy he's taking his talents to San Fran!

If you insist :) I like the hire for the shitstains personally.

Had to look up his history after you posted that. I was surprised that his Carolina defense in 2017 wasn't ranked as high as I thought it was. Might be wrong in thinking he was a strong hire for SF, very weird maybe I mixed him up in my memory with another DC but he's never really had a top defense.

Thought maybe I was confusing him with Vance Joseph (yes I know jokes incoming) but Vance never really was elite either. So here's hoping he screws up that SF defense.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If the Colts hire Morris we're hosed. No good DC's left.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Colts hire Morris we're hosed. No good DC's left.
I disagree Eric Henderson internally, Jim Leonhard (College) & Dennard Wilson Defensive Passing Game Coordinator / Defensive backs coach of the Eagles would be three to still choose from.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Had to look up his history after you posted that. I was surprised that his Carolina defense in 2017 wasn't ranked as high as I thought it was. Might be wrong in thinking he was a strong hire for SF, very weird maybe I mixed him up in my memory with another DC but he's never really had a top defense.

Thought maybe I was confusing him with Vance Joseph (yes I know jokes incoming) but Vance never really was elite either. So here's hoping he screws up that SF defense.

Todd Bowles maybe? I’ve gotten them confused.