Clowney gets another speeding ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

thats what he said..

actually he said "we're talking about practice...PRACTICE.." multiple times

I absolutely loved that press conference - I laughed my ass off so many times and still do

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope we get the #2 pick or higher.

I think someone, perhaps the Rams, falls in love with Clowney.

And... That's good no matter how you slice it.

Alan

Legend
jrry32's view backed up by videos:
Because it's Walterfootball.

OK, I looked at the first 25 plays in the first video and wrote down how he did on each of them. Then, while I was editing, I accidently clicked on the wrong thing and lost it all. Here is what I remember about it:

The Good:
2 1/2 TFLs.
Most of the running plays were directed to the opposite side of the field to where he was playing.

The Bad:
1 wiffed tackle (first play)
Completely unblocked on the first TFL although he made a nice juke to get by the TE #85 Brendon Downs when Downs initial move was in the wrong direction
Was unneeded on the assisted TFL.
3 plays where he gave zero effort (although in two of them the play was away from him)
Approximately 5-7 plays where he was a complete non factor because of good blocking. One of which allowed the QB to run past him for a 14 yard game.
I only saw two plays where he was double teamed. One of those times was the play where the RB helped out with a chip block as he was running by. That was the same play where the QB gained 14 yards. At other times he would slide of one blocker and be picked up by another blocker but those weren't double teams.

The Indifferent:
He was a total non factor in the rest of the plays.

The bottom line for me after watching the first 25 plays (small sample) was that he looked good but certainly nothing earth shaking. For supposedly having such a huge effect on the oppositions offense SC only won by 7 and allowed 24 points.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OK, I looked at the first 25 plays in the first video and wrote down how he did on each of them. Then, while I was editing, I accidently clicked on the wrong thing and lost it all.
That shouldn't happen. One of the cool (and sometimes annoying) features of this software is that your 'drafts' remain in the posting box even if you accidentally (or intentionally) navigate away from the post.

Alan

Legend
I had ROD open on two tabs in Chrome because the video was on a different page in the thread. In one tab i was stopping and restarting the video. In the other tab I was typing the results for each play. Brain dead that I am sometimes, instead of clicking the other tab I hit the page 5 button to get to the video which deleted everything I had written. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Lost about 40 minutes of work. It takes me a long time to see everything cause I have to look at each play about 5 or 6 times.