Chris Long retires, Hawaiian pizza sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Please.
This is what I don't like about him.
He's play acting and making sure the press is there.
He knows what it's like to camp without a tent for one night.
I would assume he is bright enough to know this is play acting and little else. Hard to tell how much is just spin from the writer.
That said, I'm sure he is a compassionate person who believes in what he is doing.
There is something about him that strikes me as phony.
I appreciate his heart and hustle on the field. Not the most talented guy, but, a relentless motor.
I think it will be a few months before his reality show or a show "Chris Long saves the world" or whatever is announced.
Charity as self promotion.
I could be totally wrong about him.
He was a great Ram.
It's always been my opinion that if someone automatically attributes negative motivations to other people's positive actions, it says a lot more about the critic's mindset than the person they're criticizing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It’s because there is pineapple on it! ;)
Pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza. The Hawaiian's would tell you the same thing. The Canadian's are also pissed because their bacon doesn't belong in the vicinity of pineapple either.

Nasty.

EDIT: The Canadians actually invented Hawaiian pizza. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@RamFan503 C'mon man, you gotta know that Canadian Bacon and Pineapple is the apex of pizza greatness!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza. The Hawaiian's would tell you the same thing. The Canadian's are also ticked because their bacon doesn't belong in the vicinity of pineapple either.

Nasty.

I had pineapple pizza last night. So good.

giphy.gif

Hate on.

Oh and congrats to Chris...only Ram to ever reply to me on twitter lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@RamFan503 C'mon man, you gotta know that Canadian Bacon and Pineapple is the apex of pizza greatness!
@Mojo Ram Dude, the heat down there has scrambled yur brains! Succulent pineapple with pig meat and pizza sauce...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! It don't get no better without involving the opposite sex!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As a chef I can say that anyone that gets within ten feet of my pizza with pineapple is going to have to get past my knives and they can shave the hair off a gnat's ass.