Chris Long retires, Hawaiian pizza sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
:hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin::hatin:

tumblr_ofso0lFvk21vhaf94o2_250.gif

And throw some pineapples on that bitch.

tenor.gif
That Pizza looks amazing. We had a place call Zachary's Pizza where I'm from in California. They did deep dish and it was excellent. I didn't think it had extra bread, but I could just be mistaken. I have always looked down on places that said "deep dish" but really just sell normal pizza on 2 inches of bread. Anyway, deep dish pizza is awesome.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Pineapple goes on pizza

Great player, gave his all for a bad team during those years and got released by Fisher only to win a Super Bowl ring the following season and after

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Any of y'all had nomato sauce on pizza? Recently, my stomach will no longer digest tomato sauces. Just interested for when I'm jonesing for a pepperoni, mushroom olive and sausage pizza.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any of y'all had nomato sauce on pizza? Recently, my stomach will no longer digest tomato sauces. Just interested for when I'm jonesing for a pepperoni, mushroom olive and sausage pizza.
Alfredo sauce is a nice change from Marinara, have you tried that?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Pesto based pizzas are awesome in their own right as well.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Growing up in Hawaii one of my first jobs was Pizza hut, way back before their nasty oily pan pizza was invented (est. 1980). Their 2 main draws were called thick & chewy (loved it) and thin & crispy. They also had what they called a Hawaiian Pizza with the mentioned canadian bacon and pineapple (yuck). I used to smh at the name since I knew a Hawaiian or local wouldn't call it that because a real Hawaiian pizza would have something like kalua pig on it instead.

They also had a taco pizza (hamburger meat, american cheese sprinkles, refried beans and after it's pulled from the oven, cold lettuce and tomato were added. That was discontinued later. Delivery drivers actually drove a marked Pizza Hut honda or mazda in the fleet of 3, not their own cars. Those were some fun times.

Cauliflower crust, that's something I'd like to try.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Oh, and speaking of crusts? freak Chicago deep dish pizzas; they're disgusting and not real pizza.

:jerkoff:

Freak off, ... Chicago makes some great deep dish, especially at Numero Unos, Connies, Genos & Giordano's. There is No one great pizzeria or one great city for pizza, there are many, all depending on your mood, quality & freshness of ingredients, as well as who the baker is that day. Thin crust, standard & deep dish all work for me, just depends on what I crave at the moment, same goes for the toppings. This thread led me tonight to Barone's in L.A. for their loaded 'house' pizza, and it's always top rate. One of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had came from a Dominoes, believe it or not, unfortunately they were never able to duplicate it, either the chef has what it takes or he doesn't. I prefer Tabasco to the diced dried peppers usually offered, and pizza is still at the top of my food chain, pretty much 3 times per month, even at 66 years of age. Pizza & Beer, one of life's simple pleasures.

giphy.gif

Eat Me !

giphy.gif

Umm, cheeeese.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
:jerkoff:

Freak off, ... Chicago makes some great deep dish, especially at Numero Unos, Connies, Genos & Giordano's. There is No one great pizzeria or one great city for pizza, there are many, all depending on your mood, quality & freshness of ingredients, as well as who the baker is that day. Thin crust, standard & deep dish all work for me, just depends on what I crave at the moment, same goes for the toppings. This thread led me tonight to Barone's in L.A. for their loaded 'house' pizza, and it's always top rate. One of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had came from a Dominoes, believe it or not, unfortunately they were never able to duplicate it, either the chef has what it takes or he doesn't. I prefer Tabasco to the diced dried peppers usually offered, and pizza is still at the top of my food chain, pretty much 3 times per month, even at 66 years of age. Pizza & Beer, one of life's simple pleasures.

giphy.gif

Eat Me !

giphy.gif

Umm, cheeeese.

Trust me; pizza is on my top three things to eat, as a good pizza can easily be worth an entire meal on its own. I admittedly had a few bad experiences with Chicago deep dish, and I'm admittedly prejudiced against deep dish pizza as a result. I apologize if I offended you.

nighttrain

Legend
Trust me; pizza is on my top three things to eat, as a good pizza can easily be worth an entire meal on its own. I admittedly had a few bad experiences with Chicago deep dish, and I'm admittedly prejudiced against deep dish pizza as a result. I apologize if I offended you.
ANY pizza is a good pizza
train

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In honor of this thread I think I'll go have a pineapple pizza today. Just pineapple, well maybe with jalapeno's on it too for the lol.