Chris Long retires, Hawaiian pizza sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I sense a "favorite pizza" poll coming soon.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Any of y'all had nomato sauce on pizza? Recently, my stomach will no longer digest tomato sauces. Just interested for when I'm jonesing for a pepperoni, mushroom olive and sausage pizza.
Anything tomato? That would suck. Instead can you keep track of your tomato eating so when you crap a red storm you're not freaking out?(y)

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Trust me; pizza is on my top three things to eat, as a good pizza can easily be worth an entire meal on its own. I admittedly had a few bad experiences with Chicago deep dish, and I'm admittedly prejudiced against deep dish pizza as a result. I apologize if I offended you.
Deep dish is disgusting. Like slopping a hog.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
giphy.gif
Truly mesmerizing.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anything tomato? That would suck. Instead can you keep track of your tomato eating so when you crap a red storm you're not freaking out?(y)
Great you can laugh about it. Going to really miss it

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Great you can laugh about it. Going to really miss it
I'm not laughing. If I was laughing I'd use this:LOL:. My post asking if you can still have the tomatoes assuming the side effects are manageable if planned for them. The red storm reference is about digested tomatoes leaving you and you not mistaking it for fresh blood. It sucks not being able to eat that which you enjoy. I understand since I have food issues of my own.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

The link in the tweet goes to an article about it. Pretty good read.

What a crusader.... Nice of you to speak up after you’ve hung up the cleats. A sad example of what some of us will have to endure now that Chris Long has found his voice

Ricky call bullshit

p.s. Ricky likes Cauliflower pizza

F7C8E36A-3FBA-416E-9996-C5A79B19A4A6.jpeg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
If overcooked sure but if not it is the perfect platform for the flavor of all the ingredients to shine.
It's more like an undercooked cracker. And pizza is just like what Carl's Jr used to say about burgers: if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face. Deep dish is awesome.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It's more like an undercooked cracker. And pizza is just like what Carl's Jr used to say about burgers: if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face. Deep dish is awesome.
Have some more spaghetti. As you like it.
serveimage

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
When your pizza tries to escape keep it in place with your belly.
12d4e75fe357e663cb85b22df8995e6c0145f2b2.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I used to think NY pizza was the best. And then I went to Italy.

This. NY pizza is second only to real Italian pizza.

Last time my fiancee and I went to Naples we went to a hole in the wall pizza place that locals go to. I mean legit hole in the wall as well, it was a crowded narrow alleyway/market thing, and if not for the cook standing outside asking people if they wanted pizza we probably would have missed it.

The cook basically waved us in, typical hairy stereotypical Italian pizza chef, smoking a cigarette and all (I made a joke the secret ingredient to the sauce is probably his ash), didn't ask us what we wanted, just told us to sit down and wait for 10 minutes. Came back out with the best pizza I've ever had in my life, two cokes and a bill for €6.

10559720_10152550948747910_8120535147452421684_n.jpg

Will not be beaten.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This. NY pizza is second only to real Italian pizza.

Last time my fiancee and I went to Naples we went to a hole in the wall pizza place that locals go to. I mean legit hole in the wall as well, it was a crowded narrow alleyway/market thing, and if not for the cook standing outside asking people if they wanted pizza we probably would have missed it.

The cook basically waved us in, typical hairy stereotypical Italian pizza chef, smoking a cigarette and all (I made a joke the secret ingredient to the sauce is probably his ash), didn't ask us what we wanted, just told us to sit down and wait for 10 minutes. Came back out with the best pizza I've ever had in my life, two cokes and a bill for €6.

10559720_10152550948747910_8120535147452421684_n.jpg

Will not be beaten.

...I want to go to Italy now.