CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...shoot its a pheW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's a call. And there is a counter to the call.

"Scheme" does not mean what you think it means. Learn the verbiage --- and I will wait for your breakdown of the play in question. Get the video, tell me what the count was, and why it failed,

And just calm down. Getting mad and dropping F-bombs does not really lead to intelligence discussions.
Acting like a smug prick doesn't either.

Once again. Most recent example was an overload where the rook TE had two guys off that edge and had to choose. The outside rusher got the block. You can try to dissemble and act like a know-it-all as much as you want but I gave you an example.

Now when was the last time Blackburn provided that for us. This is really a simple conversation, or it should be. But your fucking ego is getting in the way.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win is a win!

Attachments

• 8ay406.jpg
    8ay406.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 25

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
. But your fucking ego is getting in the way.
No, it's YOUR ego. You want to talk like you know things but you never put in the work to do it. And when exposed you get mad and use swear words.

But, if it makes you feel better call me all the names you want. And to make them really hurt use the F-word when you do it.

TexasRam

Legend
It's players that make the scheme.
Not always.

The blitz schemes of the Giants confused the Rams offense and stopped them at critical times. It wasn’t a player it was scheme.

Unblocked rushers. Mcvay and Stafford confused and beaten.

To not concede this very obvious fact smells of bias.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Not always.

The blitz schemes of the Giants confused the Rams offense and stopped them at critical times. It wasn’t a player it was scheme.

Yeah. You'd think by this time of year we'd have answers for that stuff.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No, it's YOUR ego. You want to talk like you know things but you never put in the work to do it. And when exposed you get mad and use swear words.

But, if it makes you feel better call me all the names you want. And to make them really hurt use the F-word when you do it.
I offer my opinion. I am a fan. I'm not here to put up vids like you do and throw verbiage around. My knowledge is not at that level. But I admit when I am wrong.

And swearing is not banned on this site. So stop with the victim act.

I get fucking tired of people acting like coaches are getting shit on when they're questioned. And questioning them, as fans, does not require 50 fucking videos and long know-it-all posts throwing around all the latest terms. Sometimes that rubs me the wrong way, like this exchange.

So for the last time when has Blackburn last provided a win for us. Because I cannot remember one.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

"Scheme" does not mean what you think it means. Learn the verbiage --- and I will wait for your breakdown of the play in question. Get the video, tell me what the count was, and why it failed,

And just calm down. Getting mad and dropping F-bombs does not really lead to intelligence discussions.

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Once again. Most recent example was an overload where the rook TE had two guys off that edge and had to choose. The outside rusher got the block. You can try to dissemble and act like a know-it-all as much as you want but I gave you an example.

Now when was the last time Blackburn provided that for us. This is really a simple conversation, or it should be. But your fucking ego is getting in the way.
That’s enough.
You both need to move on, please.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Not always.

Sometimes...but they also got beat in those schemes in the game as well. Puka got an 80-yard-long pass because there was no over the top help. So, he breaks a tackle and goes a long way

So, in your opinion was that a scheme failure? Or was it a player failure?

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
That’s enough.
More than happy to. But I am also not going to get personally attacked "protecting coaching virginity" along with Kupp and not respond.

If someone wants civility, then don't start by being uncivil. If people don't like my opinion then they do not have to respond. They can ignore it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

That’s enough.
More than happy to. But I am also not going to get personally attacked "protecting coaching virginity" along with Kupp and not respond.

If someone wants civility, then don't start by being uncivil. If people don't like my opinion then they do not have to respond. They can ignore it.
I agree 100%.
However.
Posting condescending memes or gifs at another member doesn’t fly either.

We all know the rules.
Let’s all do our best to keep this board clean.

Ellard80

Legend
Sometimes...but they also got beat in those schemes in the game as well. Puka got an 80-yard-long pass because there was no over the top help. So, he breaks a tackle and goes a long way

the giants defense was one of the worst at sacking the QB all year.

It was pretty clear that strategically they were confusing Stafford, Mcvay and the 0-line.

every team in the NFL has some talented players... they don't make it this far if not.

I have to agree that the breakdowns today were more scheme related... I saw confusion out there.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
the giants defense was one of the worst at sacking the QB all year.

It was pretty clear that strategically they were confusing Stafford, Mcvay and the 0-line.

every team in the NFL has talented players... they don't make it this far if not.

I have to agree that the breakdowns today were more scheme related... I saw confusion out there.
The last 2 sacks of the game Wink 100% outschemed us.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

It’s a bit of both. It’s a scheme Risk by putting players in man on man situations with no safety support in that example. These are risks that Wink was willing to take. Heck if Staff didn’t overthrow Rob against single high, he may have another 6. These are risks.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This game was way too close and shouldn’t have been this way from the beginning. Our team is better than this. We allowed them to keep up with us and that is a huge no no. We need to be more relentless…

Ellard80

Legend
It’s a bit of both. It’s a scheme Risk by putting players in man on man situations with no safety support in that example. These are risks that Wink was willing to take. Heck if Staff didn’t overthrow Rob against single high, he may have another 6. These are risks.
yeah stafford seemed mentally sped up all day... he knew the blitz was coming so his internal clock was off.

I think this led to some of his bad throws.