Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know. I don't want to really think about it at this time.

I've got free room and board at my parents. So I saved there.
That's awesome man. Really.
Looking forward to those pics!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Penalties: Rams 7-64. Saints 3-20

Saints also got 2 first downs from penalties.

Saints have nothing to whine about.

They got away with more than 1 face mask and a Saints D lineman jumping up and stomping on CJ Anderson after the play was over.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Is it wrong I’m still down on Reynolds? Someone own me with some facts. I’m always on edge when we pass to him.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Penalties: Rams 7-64. Saints 3-20

Saints also got 2 first downs from penalties.

Saints have nothing to whine about.

They got away with more than 1 face mask and a Saints D lineman jumping up and stomping on CJ Anderson after the play was over.
I've been saying this to my Ram haters friends. That face mask was as obvious as the non call PI. Game Ball to the entire organization and what a pick by Johnson. Best pick I have seen all year. Gutsy performance by our RAMS.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
ok...I am settled down a bit now.

I couldnt watch the FG try to end the game. I put almost 8k steps in watching the game and was pacing around the house while the wife was standing in front of the TV during ther last attempt. She has never seen the Rams in the SB, becoming a fan after the double OT loss to Carolina.

She screamed out "OMG...IT'S GOOD...WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL !!!!

I got down on one knee, said a quick thanks to the big guy upstairs, wiped the tears off my face and then gave her a great big hug and cried some more

I say a hail Mary too brother.. :) :cheers:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I WAS WRONG!!!

Said I say if I was and I was.

Said there was a narrative for Brady Brees, but it wasn’t to be.

We're in the Super Bowl!!!

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
You know what: Mr. Bountygate is a ding dong, dunderhead, knucklebrain and those are just the nicer adjectives for him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just bought 3 tickets to The Bowl.

I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!

I've been thinking about it. I probably won't. Not the best idea when I'm not collecting paychecks because of a certain political issue. :LOL:

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I just want to say a big thank you to those of us who wore just the right jersey, sat just in the right seat, ate just the right food, etc to bring this home for all of us.

You're welcome Rams brother!. I sat in my usual winning seat, pacing back and forth on my feet for 3.5 hours..