Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It was a snowy day. Ice covered the roads in St. Louis. I went to my folks house without a coat. I'll probably get sick.

All of it was worth it, watching this game, watching this team.

Now let's win the championship. For Dave and Thor and all of the other Rams fans who didn't get to see a second championship. For all of the long-suffering Rams fans who stayed through the dark years. For this team WILL WIN! AND WE'RE BRINGING EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT!

LET'S! GO! RAMS!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Dudes who said the game was over in the 1st quarter...

giph8jonkrasinski.gif

Where you at, homies?

I was in chat saying there is still a lot of football to be played.. What ya saying Willis? lololol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
My only comment to somebody who says something like that is to ask if that no call was the only missed or bad call of the game. Usually shuts them right the hell up.
Indeed. We had some too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just remember if Vinobitch hasn't screwed us in week 9 this game might have been in LA and then it's an entirely different story.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was in chat saying there is still a lot of football to be played.. What ya saying Willis? lololol
I know you were. I'm taking to the Marys who were tapping out with 53 minutes left to play. :ROFLMAO:

…..

Legend
Sorry but we need to let the referee subject go. Never believed in that anyway.The game is the game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I turned 53 a few days ago, Superbowl 53, come on......

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
Hell yeah drinking champagne at 2am half a day off tomorrow, might not be enough though,

Jared Goff won this game in one of the mostdifficult environments I have ever seen

GZ I love you, didn't see your game winning kick go through as I was already jumping in the air celebrating the moment the ball was in the air

Now bring on the patriots

Last edited:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Throw in mention for Brandin Cooks, once again stepping it up in a big playoff game. Was reliable target every time Goff threw to him.

7 catches, 107 yards

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever woke Suh and Brockers up, it has fixed our run defense. Suh is playing like prime Suh.

Yeah, Suh wants a ring. You can see it in his eyes in his locker room interview.