PREGAME Cardinals at Rams - What do we need to do to win on MNF?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Face it folks...with Fuller out...THE RAMS HAVE SECONDARY ISSUES against the Cards!!!

Not that they can't overcome them...BUT they have to be addressed!!!

There's a worry because even though Rapp has come on lately we know there are coverage issues with him.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...MORRIS HAS WORK TO DO...especially after a MONUMENTAL DEFENSIVE FLOP SUNDAY!!!
Secondary issue?? Weddle is back, remember?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Judging from his answer on Ramsey wearing the green dot sounds like that's a no-go. Can't be Reeder because he has to come off the field. Rapp & Scott neither of those guys strike me as a guy you want calling the defense.

My assumption is that they are hoping Weddle is in good enough shape to sit over the top and call the defense, ensure everyone's lined up, etc.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Let Stafford relax, he was under pressure the whole 49er game from the pass rush and then in the 4th quarter the added pressure of trying to rewin the game.
Run the ball, get a lead, put them out of their misery.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s time to defeat the ever changing narrative by the Stafford haters. The first one was that Stafford had never won a divisional title……..check.

Now it’s on to the first playoff win…..

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Let Stafford relax, he was under pressure the whole 49er game from the pass rush and then in the 4th quarter the added pressure of trying to rewin the game.
Run the ball, get a lead, put them out of their misery.
Pretty sure that is what they did to the niners....
run the ball, get a lead... then, fail to put it away. :weary:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure that is what they did to the niners....
run the ball, get a lead... then, fail to put it away. :weary:
Deebo Samuels is a freakin' problem. A positionless, big assed receiver who runs like a tank in our lightweight secondary. I don't think there is a player quite like him and when you add George Kittle to the mix, our fast lightweight guys get dragged or shaken off for big gains vs Niners.
Focus on the run and make the midget beat you. If we can do that, we beat the Redbirds.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It’s time to defeat the ever changing narrative by the Stafford haters. The first one was that Stafford had never won a divisional title……..check.

Now it’s on to the first playoff win….. :clap::part:
posted before Ravens game below-

Very little BOTD for Stafford.

“He’s never won a playoff game”

Give us about 3 weeks…I have no doubt of the Rams winning with Stafford in the first round.

Don‘t care who it is.

He gets his first win in 3 weeks or I’m a Texas brushpopper.