CAMP REPORT Camp Report Day 5: Monday, Aug 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Baby Jesus,
I jumped the gun made an error in mocking your devout follower Carson Wentz earlier today. My sincere apologies and regrets. You have humbled me as a football fan & mostly a Rams fan. Please find it in your purest of hearts to use your divine intervention on Matthews thumb.
Thank you Baby Jesus
P.S. Forgive @Loyal for all his random posts and instigating me. He knows not what he is doing
Luke 23:34

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just quoted you about that one INJURY ? Was it you that JINXED IT!

crazy - now can Wolford be a Kurt Warner ?? Remembering having a big bet against Baltimore & The Rams to win the SuperBowl.The rest is history & DV had tears of joy.
I was thinking the same thing lol I said it and it literally came into existence.

dang

Legend
Julio Jones just reported as landing awkwardly, slow getting up and ushered immediately to the locker room. It happens and is handled very carefully by trainers especially for starters. So let’s not over react at mention of every bang or bruise in TC.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Baby Jesus,
I jumped the gun made an error in mocking your devout follower Carson Wentz earlier today. My sincere apologies and regrets. You have humbled me as a football fan & mostly a Rams fan. Please find it in your purest of hearts to use your divine intervention on Matthews thumb.
Thank you Baby Jesus
P.S. Forgive @Loyal for all his random posts and instigating me. He knows not what he is doing
Luke 23:34
If Stephen King can personally destroy the mini-van that sideswiped him (vengeance on a thing), then Aaron Donald's helmet ...MUST....DIE!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Julio Jones just reported as landing awkwardly, slow getting up and ushered immediately to the locker room. It happens and is handled very carefully by trainers especially for starters. So let’s not over react at mention of every bang or bruise in TC.

After some of the years we've had (2011 being in the forefront), can you blame us for being superstitious?

Shuie3225

Starter
So let’s not over react at mention of every bang or bruise in TC.
If it was any other finger I wouldn't think it's the biggest deal, QBs jam their fingers all the time on helmets. Worst case scenario if he needed a small procedure done he could get it done before the season. BUT the fact it was the same damn thumb he just got surgically repaired a couple months ago is just the most unlucky shit ever.

But I keep coming back to the Akers injury. The football Gods cant take our franchise RB who's about to have a humongous breakout year, AND our newly acquired franchise QB who has been tearing up training camp and is poised for a huge year. They cant take both from us right!!!???

Should we be concerned its been 4+ hours now and we don't have an update from a beat reporter or insider?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Stephen King can personally destroy the mini-van that sideswiped him (vengeance on a thing), then Aaron Donald's helmet ...MUST....DIE!

Stephen King never got to personally destroy the mini-van, though. He wanted people to give money to charity so they had a chance to use a sledgehammer on the van; unfortunately, it got crushed at a junkyard without fanfare after his lawyers tried to pay the man who hit him over $1,500 to get the van.

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
I really dont know how to feel right now. Of course McVay cant confirm his status yet, but judging by his body language and face you can clearly see the concern. It's very evident.

Man we all need to say our prayers on this one.

View: https://youtu.be/XhrgZo91G7A

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
In My Opinion, a good sign---(McVay didn’t want to speculate further but agreed it was “heartening” to see that Stafford could grip the helmet and the towel while coming off the field.)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The last guy won a road playoff game two weeks after surgery, so Stafford should be good to go by week one if it's similar.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I saw video of Blanton making a catch on the sidelines... looked like a big time play

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was thinking the same thing lol I said it and it literally came into existence.
Yep! Pads or no pads ?

Injuries sucked either way. There was another topic about Wentz & injuries.

This one poster out Cam Akers into that category.Now does he put Matthew Stafford in there.

What was Jared Goff’s injury last season ? Broken thumb ? Maybe Stafford can play WR when D. Henderson runs the wildcat 8 times a games anyway being a ducebag in a sense.I’m with not wanting players to get injured. Back in the Day,clapping for a Player to be okay was The Right(classy)thing to do.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

#81 Skow was getting some serious opportunities today and he made the best of it. That kid is tall!

Fuck yeah! I really like this kid, strong as an ox and will fight for contested balls. Starting to think he's going to make it on the final 53.

On the other hand ...

Brycen Hopkins does not look to be trying too hard. He stand by himself on the sideline alot.

... not sure he will. I don't hear anything about him like I hear about other guys like Skow, Harris, etc. I just hear stuff like this that's int the quote. Hard to believe given who is father is, but yet it is what it is.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thanks for another great day of camp summaries dudes. Hope 9 is ok sigh.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Brycen Hopkins does not look to be trying too hard. He stand by himself on the sideline alot."

Ah...there is a name I haven't heard in a while.

"Bad news. Stafford hit his thumb on AD helmet. They immediately pulled him out. McVay upset with defense 1’s"

....so, Stafford smashed his SURGICALLY REPAIRED thumb on ADs helmet? How the hell did that even happen?!?!?! Watching that interview from McVay says it all....I am braced for the worst.

Shuie3225

Starter
"Brycen Hopkins does not look to be trying too hard. He stand by himself on the sideline alot."

Ah...there is a name I haven't heard in a while.

"Bad news. Stafford hit his thumb on AD helmet. They immediately pulled him out. McVay upset with defense 1’s"

....so, Stafford smashed his SURGICALLY REPAIRED thumb on ADs helmet? How the hell did that even happen?!?!?! Watching that interview from McVay says it all....I am braced for the worst.
Yea I agree I wasn't too concerned but that McVay interview has me nervous. He looks super scared.