CAMP REPORT Camp Report Day 5: Monday, Aug 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just heard on am710 espn here in LA, Rams players will NOT be in pads today. That will happen tomorrow. They cite CBA rules that players must complete 5 days in shells first, or something to that effect.

I intend to be there though I'm disappointed to have to see no real hitting again even though they did mix it up pretty good on Saturday.

i hope this report is wrong, so we'll see.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Just heard on am710 espn here in LA, Rams players will NOT be in pads today. That will happen tomorrow. They cite CBA rules that players must complete 5 days in shells first, or something to that effect.

I intend to be there though I'm disappointed to have to see no real hitting again even though they did mix it up pretty good on Saturday.

i hope this report is wrong, so we'll see.
Saturday was supposed to be the first practice with pads. The same reason was cited. I guess there was a communication.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
11 on north field Saturday, South field today? Meet at beer tent?

Would like to meet any ROD members if you're going. PM me.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll be there today @bubbaramfan

got the truck fixed and the knee, well we’ll see how that holds up.
You guys are ANIMALS!!! It gets overwhelming trying to figure out where to go ? There is so much going on & the switch post I’d say every 10 minutes.
The whistle & horn blows about 10 times in a practice?? Thanks & enjoy the Day. It’s a HECK of a LoT BETTER than 2020 preseason & no training camp.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
11 on north field Saturday, South field today? Meet at beer tent?

Would like to meet any ROD members if you're going. PM me.
North Field is Field 1 at Entrance?

Field 2 is South ? Closet to the Defensive Pen & players entrance?

Be there next week. Tuesday if your there I’ll find you crossing(at) Westside Beers either field.I’m no VIP for sure,just lucky I don’t get kicked out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fuckin players union man. NFL needs to check that shit the next contract they do with them. Otherwise this game is gonna become flag football with NBA rejects stocking the rosters.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Ram, PM me where you're at when you find your seat on Tues.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fuckin players union man. NFL needs to check that shit the next contract they do with them. Otherwise this game is gonna become flag football with NBA rejects stocking the rosters.
I don’t agree, Mcvay does things differently.He takes care of his veterans & players though.When is Dallas & The raiders inter squad games ? There is enough controlled playing time.
During the week I have not seen Perkins or Hodges much. They seem to play catch with each other than run live drills. 90 man squads tend to make it hard to get Reps.
—My thing is bigger practice squad rosters to protect players & development. A 17 games season the Veterans need rest. Teams can be more aggressive during the week

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Anxiously waiting for our awesome, intrepid camp reporters to provide our fap material for the day ...

:laugh1:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
A24BAAE7-40BC-4766-BF61-99633C553AB9.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With pads tomorrow… yeah, interesting to see how hard they go today.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're one injury away from no longer being legit so I'm not too upset about it lol