Cam Akers injury, rehab & return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welp, looks like Stafford will be throwing for 6000 yards this season., and that's not good.
Pretty much. 5k is possible and if so we'll enter the playoffs as a high seed but we won't win it all.

I'm praying they figure this out. We have to get someone in here who can carry the load.

808RAMS

Rookie
Name
Spencer
I don't think Gurley would even consider coming back to the Rams. Too much bad feelings between them.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Lol. What else is there to say? His career is most likely never going to be the same.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
giphy.gif

A55VA6

Legend
This sucks.... Akers was primed for a huge year. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

At least we have Henderson to take the starting spot. Lots of competition behind him with Jones, Calais, Anderson, and Funk. I'd still like to bring in another veteran to the RB room though.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I like the thought of Bell coming in for a look. I'm sure he has gas in the tank. He hasn't done much in the last three seasons and I don't believe it was on ABs shoulders. I actually think coming to play for mcvay could easily revitalize his career.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I really like Hendo. I'm comfortable with him as feature back, we just need him to last the full season, which is 50/50 to me and our back ups are a big ?

Psycho_X

Legend
Shit, you know who'd be the greatest RB ever if given the chance....
National Football League GIF by Los Angeles Rams

Who the hell is tackling this guy? O-lineman try it every play and he usually gets right past them.

I joke but if he wasn't so damn important I'd love to see it lol.