CAMP REPORT bubba's 5 Aug TC Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Interesting that it looks like the entire starting OL will be homegrown and/or prior draft picks this year.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is something I'm hoping to see. Skow is a big, physical guy... I'd like to see him get a carry or two to see what kind of damage he can do.
Been Sko missed a couple passes. He actually had 3 passes straight to him & he missed the first 2 & caught the 3rd short of a first down.
Tutu Atwell is going to have more catches than Ben Sko.It’s sort of funny but JJ Koski is like a poor man’s Cooper Kupp. He got hit & still made the catch.Had a good day.
Cooper Kupp missed Thursday’s practice.

-Like I posted about him getting hit & his leg bending back. That kid looked me in the eye as I said did you see that ? Looked like his leg got bent backed. He agreed and thought it didn’t look good,but he was walking off the field after practice.

Powell didn’t look as good today as yesterday. L. Akers did not impress.
McCutchen is big & athletic & almost made a play over Nick Scott.
B.Hopkins had a couple catches.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Have to figure Brewer makes the most sense for that 9th OL slot, just based on flexibility alone. Question is whether they keep a 10th or simply cut and resign Arcuri or Pircher and PS him.

Though of course showing well in preseason might happen for one or two of these depth types and complicate things. :laugh3:

I watched one on one’s yesterday.

fat guy GIF

Yeah - freaking funny!

I get it! Funny,but Booby Brown is going to be a player.

If anyone has been following The Rams & football then they should know that more so now than ever it is a long season.

I’m going to go as far as some of this new mjuries over a course of a season is taking advantage of the system.

It’s for everyone to figure out. Way past my pay grade,but there is truth to it & I see it.

I don’t act as a Dr. Or pretend to be one though.As far as Bobby Brown goes ANY RAM FAN that wants to DAWG him I still remember all those A’ Robinson was a bad sign. Greg ‘Freaking Gaines is whatever.

All I’m saying is 320 running around in the heat. Body hurting & is only 22 years old working hard for his $$$$

LMFAO - to think Bobby Brown isn’t going to be in The NFL for the next 8 to 10 years.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No doubt. I feel like the depth slots are up for grabs this year too btw. Everything but backup Center where Shelton probably has it locked down. First guard off the bench should be up for the taking. Same thing with OT, with Boom vacating that role.

I can't wait for the preseason games to look at all these guys, we're in for some great preseason OL conversations this year Vernon! :clinkingbeer:
Agree on the last part of it all.

Merlin over the years I’ve enjoyed your break down of O’Lineman.

I will say I think different than most Fans. Going back to Austin Blythe who I believe is underrated.

I wanted to go to Chargers camp,but lucky to make it out to UCI. Just saying I was a Big Blue eyes Fan & will be cheering on Reeder.

that said I know I get all over the place,but Christen Rozeboom maybe better than Troy Reeder. He makes the squad as the 3rd inside LB & will get some playing time.Special teams guy for sure. He finds the ball & just grinds. Helmet down. IMO I would guess he has the green mic & Raheem Morris in his ear???

You want mHO or know about a player? I can give it an extra eye today as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looks good. I project the lineup a bit different....9 OL'ers on MR53.

LT-Noteboom/ Jackson
LG-Edwards/ Anchrum
OC-Allen/ Shelton
RG-Bruss/ Shelton/ Anchrum
RT- Havenstein/ Anchrum/ Arcuri

I see Carberry going with just two OL'ers on game day active (Shelton/Anchrum). With Anchrum being finally healthy he can be the emergency plug in four OL posts. Alaric Jackson might slide in to be active if Noteboom catches the injury bug once again. Anchrum is much more versatile than Jackson.

PS- OT-Pircher, OG Brewer, OC Snyder

Bonifay’d- I think your TOTALLY GUESSING ? I hear you & feel you.

I’m guessing as well,but what I saw was pretty cool yesterday. It brings me back to like Senior Bowl type practice week.

One on one’s . I saw a nice session of it. I’m not like BubbaRam in The Kings Chair VIP guy. I honestly think he & VeteranRam have there own Cart in & out of the place. Pretty cool to say the least & impressive. They also have there body guard from last season(couple) with them.

ROD Fans are represented well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That’s a fantastic observation.
That depends on Shelton ?

Les Snead is so PROUD of this unit.He has had so much confidence with this group over the years.

I’ve been going every season & training camp since The Rams went to OXNARD & Knew they were coming to LA from St. Louis. Demoff playing it off.

I use to see those 2 guys up close as well.Know I couldn’t spot them out of the crowd,but The Ram Training Camp experience is awesome. They do it up right.

Fan Friendly & Ram Players(Franchise) is First Class!

From my view this year LES SNEAD hit another HOMERUN!! He can walk the bases after The 2022 Draft & UDRFA.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Bonifay’d- I think your TOTALLY GUESSING ? I hear you & feel you.

I’m guessing as well,but what I saw was pretty cool yesterday. It brings me back to like Senior Bowl type practice week.

One on one’s . I saw a nice session of it. I’m not like BubbaRam in The Kings Chair VIP guy. I honestly think he & VeteranRam have there own Cart in & out of the place. Pretty cool to say the least & impressive. They also have there body guard from last season(couple) with them.

ROD Fans are represented well.
There is an undersized analytical analysis applied in my projected MR53 & PS guess too:biggrin:.

Can you ID which of the Ram OL'er am I wrong on? If not I am as you said........ an outstanding Ram OL guesser:bueller:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
May the very best players win those roster spots ...

I’m going against BONIFY’D on from his list?

Snyder
AJ
Bruss

they all make the squad ? If not Snyder to the practice squad,but this kid(young man) is all that.

This URO project is over & done with.Talk about Football Knowledge.
LMAO once again,but this Max guy is showing no improvement.Bobby Evan last season was shockingly bad. This guy doesn’t even show up on the radar imo?

I will say Jack Snyder for a rookie is the same age as David Edwards. David Edwards doesn’t look as good as I would think going on his 4th season as a Ram.

I don’t think Merlin still gets it after all those seasons. He was drafted as JR & his upside was suppose to be that of a 2nd rd pick imo.

Well I went on but lost half the post.
Which was pretty deep with love of The Rams franchise.

Will end it with everyone has there views.I feel blessed for what I have as a Rams Fan.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
There is an undersized analytical analysis applied in my projected MR53 & PS guess too:biggrin:.

Can you ID which of the Ram OL'er am I wrong on? If not I am as you said........ an outstanding Ram OL guesser:bueller:

Yes you are,but I’m not all that high on Anchrum. That is my guess. I think these young gues have excellent upside.

This AJ Arcuri is going to be special.
Jack Snyder has more power than I thought.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Well if your a OLB/DE guesser then Inwould guess this Whitley guy is looking good.

There is talent out there.It’s hard to get a full view.