BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Really? Jake Long, Finnegan, Wells...lack of decent drafting after early rounds, trading up for Austin without having a clue how to use him etc. etc.

This FO has made its share of mistakes, BUT I commend them for showing some balls and at least trying to rectify this Bradford mess. I wish Bradford all the success in Philly, but I am glad we did not roll over and let him force us to pay his fat pay check.

Jeff Fisher chose the Rams because of Bradford and we have stood by him for a long time, even to the detriment of missing out on possible replacements. This move right here will make or break the future of Fisher & Snead at the helm of this team. Can't wait for this season and how much is on the line.
Yes, really.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
WOW!!!!! Dudes this is crazy...Good? Bad?
I think Foles has a higher ceiling then Bradford, but I don't want to add a 2nd round pick to the trade.

As long as we don't have to give up an extra pick, I think this clears the air...It was beginning to get stuffy in here.

iced

if we really gave up a our 10th for 20 and a 2nd rounder w/ bradford for Foles, we completely got robbed....

there is no other way to put it..

and I am shocked this trade was allowed to go through..

More pressure Now on this FO this season

Athos

Legend
Well, now we can't get White, Cooper, Peat, Scherff, etc.

What a screw job.

Way to go, rams. You're well on your way to pushing me away.

They sure as shit better be doing something in FA.....or I may just now watch this season in revolt.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is seriously a horrible trade if we gave up a 2nd round pick. I might be losing my shyte soon

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I haven't read through all the posts, but what if the eagles pack up sSam and their 1st to the Titans for their 1st. Eagles get Mariota, Titans get their QB, Rams get a rock solid QB and cap room to sign some offensive lineman to help him out. Draft some playmakers and start winning now.
No, we got Nick Friggin' Foles!

You know how bad this trade is? It's posters at RamStalk are happy bad. That's how bad this trade is.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Well, now we can't get White, Cooper, Peat, Scherff, etc.

What a screw job.

Way to go, rams. You're well on your way to pushing me away.

They sure as crap better be doing something in FA.....or I may just now watch this season in revolt.
Take a breath. Wait and see what else happens in free agency before losing your mind.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Hey we got a non injured qb for an injured qb and a conditional draft pick. Live with it fellas, we go to work with Foles now and we're gonna rip schit up with the kid. He's a perfect fit for our system.
Let's ball out till we fall out!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
989.gif

I am so fucking confused what we are giving up and getting in this trade.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you sure about that?

That's why I edited it.
Eagles acquired QB Sam Bradford in exchange from the Rams for QB Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation.

Whoever wrote that does not know how to speak English. It's written in a way that conveys that the Eagles got Bradford and the Rams got Foles AND draft pick compensation.

A55VA6

Legend
Apparently the draft picks are still being finalized, just wait for the official word before overreacting

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Swap what picks? Which round, and what do we give up next year...fuck?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I don't like this, I don't like it at all! Bradford is a better QB than Foles and to give up a draft pick? So now the rams have $30 mil in cap space, they better damn well get some really good free agents!