BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So...now we have a bunch of cap room...whoa, INSANE day in the NFL.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Oh dear - we gave up a pick as well??? Bad, bad deal....I would rather have cut him and then gone all in for a QB in the draft....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently the Rams are sending a 2nd rounder to Philly in the deal as well, AND swapping first rounders?

Now I've gone to the bad trade side unless we REALLY load up on quality vets.
Yes... really stupid trade IMO.

Not a fan of Foles... not worth anythere near that much.

Maybe there will be another foot that drops with this.

If not, I am disappointed.

V3

Hall of Fame
bradford is gonna blow it up in that hurry up offense - we will regret this trade
Why regret it? We won't install a hurry up offense here. Also, Bradford WILL break again; knee, arm, head, eyeball, something will break.

cracengl

Rookie
I thought Chip liked mobile qb's?

I am still wrapping my head around this. HOLY crap!!!!

Anyone want to buy two Sam Bradford jerseys, in perfect condition, worn a dozen or so times.........

Are they Sam's actual jerseys? Well, he did get beat up a lot when he was actually out there.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
So...now we have a bunch of cap room...whoa, INSANE day in the NFL.

And people said Bradford doesn't have value...

I'm good with this. Basically the Cutler-Bradford trade I proposed but we're getting picks back.

you sure about that?

A55VA6

Legend
Chris Long responds to the trade:

B_wy7EPWIAAu3q-.jpg

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think it's pretty clear there's going to be another shoe to drop if that's the trade. They needed cap room for something big.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I dont like this now that we gave up a 2nd as well. Way to much.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Apparently the Rams are sending a 2nd rounder to Philly in the deal as well, AND swapping first rounders?

Now I've gone to the bad trade side unless we REALLY load up on quality vets.
Well I like that less...sounds like we swap first round picks, give them our 2nd. That sounds like a more logical trade from a Philly perspective. When you give up Marshall for a 5th rounder though, seems like a 2 is a lil high.

BadCompany

Rookie
So we trade Bradford, a 2nd rounder AND we drop 10 spots in the first round for Foles and cap space? Cap space in a bad free agency year?

Ugh. That can't possibly be true, can it??

V3

Hall of Fame
Holy crap! WE'RE sending picks and swapping firsts?!

OK, I've changed my mind on the deal.

That's a fuckin ripoff!

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
I hope we're flipping him before the draft to draft Winston.[/QUOTE]

Could be, Foles, 10th and future pick for #1?--------Winston!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Why regret it? We won't install a hurry up offense here. Also, Bradford WILL break again; knee, arm, head, eyeball, something will break.

I don't know....I think we're going to regret this. Sam Bradford is going to explode in Philly I reckon. And not in the "oh my god his knee is broken again" explodey way....

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Really like this move, There was just so much emotional baggage to wade through with Bradford. Now he gets a clean slate in Phi and Foles gets a chance to prove he's the guy. Now the Rams have Cap flexibility and a healthy starting QB who can take part in all of OTAs and Camps. This puts the Rams in a spot to target OL or possibly a CB. I wouldn't rule out a trade back to recoup a pick. Can't say they are sitting on their bums at Rams Park.