BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Well shit. Loved Bradford when he was healthy. Looks like I'm hanging up my Bradford jersey...:(

And the Seahawks get Jimmy Graham?! WTF is this shit?!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I haven't read through all the posts, but what if the eagles pack up sSam and their 1st to the Titans for their 1st. Eagles get Mariota, Titans get their QB, Rams get a rock solid QB and cap room to sign some offensive lineman to help him out. Draft some playmakers and start winning now.

Athos

Legend
FML are they serious with this bullcrap??????????

If that's true, fuck Snisher.

I'm done. I'm SO FUCKING DONE! So fucking done. What a stupid, stupid, stupid thing to do.

I'd rather sell future picks for Mariota/Winston, than give up THAT shit for Foles.

Irish

Starter
I don't know....I think we're going to regret this. Sam Bradford is going to explode in Philly I reckon. And not in the "oh my god his knee is broken again" explodey way....

Who the heck is he going to throw to? Riley Cooper?

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't know....I think we're going to regret this. Sam Bradford is going to explode in Philly I reckon. And not in the "oh my god his knee is broken again" explodey way....
Now that I see we're sending our 2nd and swapping 1sts, I've changed my mind. We got hosed.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fisher to give up so much must know that Bradford is done?
I mean what gives - Bradford is a throw in to a trade we all speculated would happen without him
FUCK

TexasRam

Legend
1 Chip Kelly is destroying the eagles.

2 time to update your mock drafts and Rams offseason!!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If this is true, and I hope it's not, it would be the first time that I have ever truly questioned the Rams current FO.
Really? Jake Long, Finnegan, Wells...lack of decent drafting after early rounds, trading up for Austin without having a clue how to use him etc. etc.

This FO has made its share of mistakes, BUT I commend them for showing some balls and at least trying to rectify this Bradford mess. I wish Bradford all the success in Philly, but I am glad we did not roll over and let him force us to pay his fat pay check.

Jeff Fisher chose the Rams because of Bradford and we have stood by him for a long time, even to the detriment of missing out on possible replacements. This move right here will make or break the future of Fisher & Snead at the helm of this team. Can't wait for this season and how much is on the line.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not sure what to make of it. They were all in on Bradford then they give up a premium pick and move down in the first? Either they were never all in or they really like Foles.