BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Via Albert Breer:
Rams: Foles; 20th overall pick in 2015 draft
Eagles: Bradford; 10th overall pick in 2015 draft; conditional pick next year

Idk what to believe anymore.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I love the trade. Pro bowl QB that's proven he can play at the highest level In This league.

A lot of cap space freed up. Enough to grab some serious talent in free agency to build the Oline.

But is he actually as good as his limited stats (for one year) made out - he was terrible last year and a lot of people think it was just the system that really suited him - and basically you could have had a jugs machine firing balls out there for all the work Foles had to do??

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Nope. NFL Network reporting it as Rams just getting Foles and Eagles get a 2016 2nd and a trade of 1sts this year.

We got hosed. Hosed for ONE year of 12 million right? One year of 12 million.

Do they really think Foles and only Foles makes this team a SB contender?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tell me your joking Athos...Say it isn't so!

I'm not scared of Nick Foles one year contract.

Reality? No NFL team let's a star QB get away via free agency! Except for the Colts, but they got Lucky!:LOL:

So if Foles stars for Rams, Snisher will sign Foles to a long term contract, because if Foles is a top 10 QB, that means Rams made playoffs and Foles saved Snisher's jobs.:cool:

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hey we got a non injured qb for an injured qb and a conditional draft pick. Live with it fellas, we go to work with Foles now and we're gonna rip schit up with the kid. He's a perfect fit for our system.
Let's ball out till we fall out!
What do you mean "non injured"? Foles didn't finish last season either.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I love the trade. Pro bowl QB that's proven he can play at the highest level In This league.

A lot of cap space freed up. Enough to grab some serious talent in free agency to build the Oline.

Foles went 6-2 as a starter last year and 14-4 overall as a start under Kelly.

Athos

Legend
Via Albert Breer:

That's another guy confirming it. This is now the most widely reported deal.

We got JOBBED!

This is WORSE than anything Devaney ever did. Bar-None!

We got fucked. In the ass. Without lube. And without so much as a "by your leave."

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Via Albert Breer:

This I'm fine with as long as it's not a 1st or 2nd round conditional.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
My guess in the end is we will swap 2ND round picks, 1st stays the same and they get a conditional pick in the future (probably 5th-7th).

Of course that's my speculation. I can't imagine Snisher gave away our second rd pick and moved 10 places down in Rd1.

THAT would be insane.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Does ANYONE really know the details of the trade yet?

Reports are all over the board.

Irish

Starter
I will never understand this board in particular's morbid fascination with a career underachieving IR starter with the worst rookie contract in NFL history.

Nick Foles is a Pro Bowler, has a 27:2 TD/INT ratio (an NFL record), and has a reasonable contract. Am I the only one who sees this as a no brainer?

V3

Hall of Fame
This trade is making me a little sick. We gave up way too much. WAY too much. Holy shit!

IMO, this will be the move that gets Snisher fired.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Espn still saying we get Foles and a conditional pick from Philly- hope they're right.

V3

Hall of Fame
I will never understand this board in particular's morbid fascination with a career underachieving IR starter with the worst rookie contract in NFL history.

Nick Foles is a Pro Bowler, has a 27:2 TD/INT ratio (an NFL record), and has a reasonable contract. Am I the only one who sees this as a no brainer?
I was right there with you .....until I saw we swapped firsts and lost our 2nd rounder. That's too much. Foles is injury prone too(less so, IMO, though).

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I'm really not sure Foles was as good as those numbers indicated. That's my problem. Guess I have to go back and watch all of his starts or something.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
chaos-anchorman-o.gif

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

I think most people on here actually watched Sam Bradford play and saw a pro bowl QB there, with potential to be even better than that - he just had a bit of bad luck with injuries two years running. We've given that up for Nick Foles and a pick!? Yeah I think you're alone thinking its a no brainer. As I said earlier - if they didn't like Bradford they should have cut him or found a trade partner who would give US a pick then make a real run for Mariota....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No. Nick Foles is coming off a season ending injury and 13 TDs to 13 TOs in 8 games.

Yes, you're the only one that sees this as a no brainer.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

I agree with you 100%
This trade was basically swapping firsts, a conditional pick next year and a FUCKING SHIT LOAD OF CAP SPACE
And we get a Pro Bowl quarterback in exchange
I like it