BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Sorry but Kelly has ZERO on his resume as far as developing a QB in the NFL. In fact he tried to force Vick as the starter and wasn't bright enough to let go until Vick got hurt.
Vick was a dumb old dog that never understood how to learn anything new. still doesn't answer the question why pick up a contract like bradford with big injury problems.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'd be fine with Bradford for Foles straight up. It was the reported compensation that bothered me.
Feeling better now, jrry32? We have more cap room, the #10 pick, and we still don't know the "other" details, but we know that?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What a crazy day. For those that wanted some excitement hold on to your asses were on the snisher roller coaster.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't look like we're swapping firsts now. It's some other round or something.
This is of course subject to change within the next 9 seconds.

We're actually swapping washing machines.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feeling better now, jrry32? We have more cap room, the #10 pick, and we still don't know the "other" details, but we know that?

Yep. I can accept the deal if it's not a swap of first rounders...and the future pick isn't potentially a first rounder.

bluecoconuts

Legend
And now I'm hearing about Philly being interested in DeMarco Murray - which would make all kinds of sense since he and Bradford played together in college in that offense.

Word seems to be that Murray started thinking about Eagles with word Bradford is heading there.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
I love this just for the cap space it creates! As much as I like Bradford I zero faith in his ability to stay healthy. Good move for both teams!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Vick was a dumb old dog that never understood how to learn anything new. still doesn't answer the question why pick up a contract like bradford with big injury problems.

He's feeling lucky
That's why he's rolling the dice knowing he could get an amazing season out of Bradford for a guy he's not personally crazy about (this shite happens look at harbaugh SF) in Foles - the key is having The Sanchize siting there just in case.

Kelly wants to gamble whereas Fisher and Snead are clearly tired and don't want to bet their jobs any longer on Bradford.

It's prudent thinking over insanity
(Insanity being Kelly)

I think the guy is crazy cause why take on that contract? And get rid of all his prime time players - it's just bizarre

ram007

Starter
It never ends well when a team gets a Philly QB. I hope it will be different this time.

Good luck Foles. Welcome to Rams

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
B_xKD4bWwAI63Pu.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What's the total amount of caproom cleared with Wells, Long and Bradford gone? Ballpark figure...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Can a capologist help me out?
We got rid of Sam's contract as well as Long and Wells. How much room do we have now?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's good to know. Problem is Foles might not be that much better than Hill. He can sure as hell throw the ball deeper, but it's rarely on target.
Hope so, his stats are eerily similar to Bradford's when he played in Andy Reid's WCO as a rookie.
Racist Chip Kelly strikes again as he just traded a white QB for a Native American QB.
Wait, Bradford is Native American? Since when?