BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Wait, Bradford is Native American? Since when?

I'm pretty sure since he was born. ;)

Per Wiki:
Bradford is 1/16th Cherokee and listed as an official citizen on the Cherokee Nation tribe's rolls.[76][77] Bradford is the first person of identified Cherokee descent to start at quarterback for aDivision I university since Sonny Sixkiller, a full-blooded Cherokee, who played for the University of Washington during the 1970–1972 seasons.[78] Bradford also holds the distinction of being the first Native American to win the Heisman Trophy since Jim Plunkett.[79]

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well whatever your feelings are there was no guarantee on Sam (I'm a supporter) but I'll take this guy over Hill or Davis any day, that is for sure.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
He's feeling lucky
That's why he's rolling the dice knowing he could get an amazing season out of Bradford for a guy he's not personally crazy about (this shite happens look at harbaugh SF) in Foles - the key is having The Sanchize siting there just in case.

Kelly wants to gamble whereas Fisher and Snead are clearly tired and don't want to bet their jobs any longer on Bradford.

It's prudent thinking over insanity
(Insanity being Kelly)

I think the guy is crazy cause why take on that contract? And get rid of all his prime time players - it's just bizarre
to me it seems the other way around. after backing bradford adamently over and over now just dump him makes them look unsure. and for a new qb and system to learn. just as big a gamble if not worse. watch bradford stay healthy this year and light up in Philly and Foles look lost with an OC with no NFL experience at the position. idk...

V3

Hall of Fame
Okay, I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm trying to find ways to make this look better(I'm okay with it now that we aren't swapping 1st but still don't like losing 2nd, if that's true). ANyways, if this move allows us to keep Kendricks, Barksdale, and sign Wiz, Blalock, and Ayers, does this make people happier? I might be overestimating how many players we could get but $27 mill is a lot.

Just thinkin out loud.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bradford was $13
long and wells freed up 12 or 12.5
langford was 3.5 or 4

who else took some

Long and Wells freed up $11.75 million
Bradford freed up just under $13 million
Foles is getting paid $1.36 million

He asked how much cap room was opened up by cutting Wells and Long and trading Bradford.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No disrespect to the FO, and anyone here intended, but we are now in the must win portion of Fisher and Snead's tenu
make some good decisions, re. We will go for it this year, we are seeing that. We are not done in FA, let's just hope we make some good decisions. I still believe that we will, but we may over pay for a guy or two to win now.