BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
No fûcking way we are swapping 1st's and then giving a 2nd to do this. calm down guys, no f'n way is Snisher that dumb...
I will never put it past Rams GM/coaches to make stupid moves. They've already done it with Tavon. Please prove me wrong, Snisher.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This trade is making me a little sick. We gave up way too much. WAY too much. Holy crap!

IMO, this will be the move that gets Snisher fired.
How so?we just dumped a crippling contract for an injury prone qb...good move no matter how you account for the potential that SB has/had. We are built to win now, we need stability at the qb and Foles offers us that.
I'm good with it.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Not happy but not unhappy. Foles is the ONLY qb I would accept in free agency.
I have faith in Snisher!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
B_w3xzZWwAQIZTG.png

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I agree with you 100%
This trade was basically swapping firsts, a conditional pick next year and a freaking crap LOAD OF CAP SPACE
And we get a Pro Bowl quarterback in exchange
I like it
We're not getting a pro bowl qb. We got a QB who had one pro bowl season and once tape was on him, peformed average at best. I am supremely unhapy with this trade

Athos

Legend
This I'm fine with as long as it's not a 1st or 2nd round conditional.

Really? Unless we go ballz to the wallz in FA (who is left to do that?) we just took ourselves out of the running for a lot of 1st round premium talent. THAT pisses me off more than trading Bradford.

We are sitting pretty at 10, honestly, imo. Now we'll get leftovers.

TheBunk

Rookie
These insiders must be getting fed information from both sides which would explain the disparity in the deal.

V3

Hall of Fame
How so?we just dumped a crippling contract for an injury prone qb...good move no matter how you account for the potential that SB has/had. We are built to win now, we need stability at the qb and Foles offers us that.
I'm good with it.
Not with swapping firsts AND sending them a 2nd. A team's lifeblood is their top draft picks.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm good with it.

I think the worry we're having here is that we don't think Foles is as good as his stats say he is - and we are more than a QB away from a SB. So we need to stock up on picks, make smart moves in the draft to get our guys and get better that way - or roll one more year with Sam Bradford - see if his knee held up - if it doesn't then give Everything for the top QB coming out next year...which is maybe what we'll have to do now anyway if Foles doesn't work out.,

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You're trying to get rid of a qb with a huge contract coming off two acls, how do you expect to win on a trade like that?
You win, by not making the trade. I'd rather no trade be made than a bad one

Schmitzer

UDFA
Who besides me thought we would GET draft compensation? I figured we would get a second, maybe next year. Philly will trade SB before the draft and GET picks for him.

Why not throw in Robert Quinn while we are at it?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Jim Thomas: Bradford-Foles trade involves exchange of picks in 2015, plus conditional picks in 2016. Deal is not signed yet.

Dont Sign It!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm outta here for the day y'all are depressing and can't even accept the fact we needed a quality starting QB that met 2 requirements 1 not injury prone 2 not fresh outta college cutting his teeth against real defenses. Why don't y'all show some class and see how foles plays before saying this trade is stupid were not children were grown ass men