Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You have to go through the screening process now. It's multiple choice.

Sam Bradford is:

A. The Antichrist
B. The only reason the Rams aren't Super Bowl Champs
C. The St Louis Rams QB
D. Both A and B

Let's see... carry the one to the enumerator and divisorate it by the ........

D?

Well so far, former Ramstalk'ers have joined:
SWMO Fan
kailuaram
Dr. C. Hill
jclark
Oldgeek
Son of Liberty
TommerK
beej
Akrasian
Badfinger
STLPunk

I wonder where Madam Goldberg is? He and I started this revolt, and he said he was coming here today?
Madam, have you changed names?

That's a big list, if half of them become full time posters we've got some good guys.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Well so far, former Ramstalk'ers have joined:
SWMO Fan
kailuaram
Dr. C. Hill
jclark
Oldgeek
Son of Liberty
TommerK
beej
Akrasian
Badfinger
STLPunk

I wonder where Madam Goldberg is? He and I started this revolt, and he said he was coming here today?
Madam, have you changed names?
Hey LoyalRam.....

I wanted to personally thank you for responding to the crap on that RT thread. I was leery of posting the OTA report over there in the first place.

But I really had no idea the reaction that my commentary to the "Cumstein" nut would elicit.

I think it's great that you guys took a stand. And I think you will find this site refreshing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey LoyalRam.....

I wanted to personally thank you for responding to the crap on that RT thread. I was leery of posting the OTA report over there in the first place.

But I really had no idea the reaction that my commentary to the "Cumstein" nut would elicit.

I think it's great that you guys took a stand. And I think you will find this site refreshing.

Coach, it was my pleasure. I know that I'm not alone in saying that I wait for your's and hammers reports this time of year. Cumstein's trolling you has pushed you away from RamStalk..and now me too.
I joined here a long time ago, but that other place has always drawn me back.....Not this time. You are much appreciated.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey LoyalRam.....

Really? That's the guy's screen name? Nuff said.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey LoyalRam.....

There is a poster called Cumstein? And he picked that name? LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
503 you got there one minute before I did.....

I think we should lobby for a Cumstein of our own for this board.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Will try Rams on Demand. Read lots, don't post too often. Need to be where people like Coach O are. Hoping the football talk will be good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will try Rams on Demand. Read lots, don't post too often. Need to be where people like Coach O are. Hoping the football talk will be good.
Welcome man....As I have said elsewhere, i have learned more..enjoyed more content here in one day, than I have in 3 weeks at RamStalk....and much of what I read there, was reposted from here anyway!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We like Coach O, and more importantly, we like the Rams, and have respect for them, and each other. Please join in, and feel free to comment here. If anybody gives you problems, let me know:double:

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I've been posting on Ramstalk for a number of years. X introduced me here about a year ago and I find that I lurk here more often than I post, mostly because I feel like the posters here are much more intelligent and I want to learn more than opine. Hard to listen if one's mouth is always open, etc.

It is a much better dialogue, and when you don't have to cater to imbeciles the conversation can be a lot richer (and people who really like to deep dive feel more encouraged to stick around).

I'm feeling inspired though to post here more often (if'n that's ok with you good folks) and less so at Ramstalk given the groundswell, and the general vitriol of what goes on over there, and the better discussion that happens here.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've been posting on Ramstalk for a number of years. X introduced me here about a year ago and I find that I lurk here more often than I post, mostly because I feel like the posters here are much more intelligent and I want to learn more than opine. Hard to listen if one's mouth is always open, etc.

It is a much better dialogue, and when you don't have to cater to imbeciles the conversation can be a lot richer (and people who really like to deep dive feel more encouraged to stick around).

I'm feeling inspired though to post here more often (if'n that's ok with you good folks) and less so at Ramstalk given the groundswell, and the general vitriol of what goes on over there, and the better discussion that happens here.
I've seen your posting there and remember you as a quality poster. Welcome!