Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and some may come here. CoachO's insight from OTA's was fantastic, and trolls came to disparage his work...I know many of you are refugee's from there, so a boycott was proposed, and I suggested that those boycotting, come here tomorrow...Maybe ROD will grow a little afterwards? We'll see....

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That sounds terrible. For every quality poster you get, there always seems to be a few bastards. Hopefully only the good ones come over, and yes, seems we are all refugees from somewhere. I think Phx should make a 50 post cap and evaluate after that. Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fine by me. There are some genuinely good football posters over there amid that sea of jackoffs.

And if the trolls join just to stir shit up? Well, that's easy to deal with. Lots of mods here who work hard to keep this place clean.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
^^^^ True, and plenty of long standing members to point em out.... Troll Watch 2014.....it has begun.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I think I created quite the stir by replying to one of the many trolls. Just don't want to be a part of the cesspool, and there was quite the response. Hope the better posters find a new home here as i have.

FRO

Legend
I've PM'd a few posters over there to join here. I need to PM a few more. Some great posters there. Some huge douches there too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey -X-...I don't think Dangerzone is coming..lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FRO..THERE YOU ARE!.. (I need to come here more often!)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hope to get some good posters. I dont think I ever created an account there(not sure though), but do check it from time to time. I know the mods here will weed out the vermin pretty fast if any crawl over.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hopefully not too many drift this way. I moved here this past winter and the absence of 'Ramstalklike' threads was refreshing.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Damn! Missed the ruckus! I'm going over to Ramstalk to see what the trolls have got to say. Nothing new I bet.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The only reason I've been there lately is to search up Hammer's posts. Respect the heck out of his info especially draft stuff.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
If you guys are talking about the Post Dispatch forums I agree there are a lot of trolls. I stopped reading their posts years ago and never went back. There were a few good posters but it seemed like most of those guys didn't even like the Rams. All some of them ever did was bash everything about the team. I couldn't take it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you guys are talking about the Post Dispatch forums I agree there are a lot of trolls. I stopped reading their posts years ago and never went back. There were a few good posters but it seemed like most of those guys didn't even like the Rams. All some of them ever did was bash everything about the team. I couldn't take it.
Happy belated birthday, dude!

Did you have a good day?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sure you weren't reading Bernie articles? :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I deloused myself.....

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure why anyone bothers themselves with that site anymore. It doesnt offer anything that ROD doesnt have...plus this place is troll free and full of meaningful discussions