Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks. I been dropping in and reading since the beginning, but you know, I liked to fight. So, I'd always find myself over at PD.

Anyway, I'm done with all that. (for now)

And I'm feeling chatty today.
the pic of the clown car in your posts was rather funny.

Ramatik

Starter
the pic of the clown car in your posts was rather funny.

Thank you.

clown car.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm just amazed this many people boycotted that sight lol. I don't see unity of that manner on the Internet much. That place was terrible, though.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i fully believe that every individual should have the right to their opinion. however, when said opinion is stated daily in every other thread, it becomes tiresome to search through posts to find decent information about the Rams. i live in ohio and get drowned in bengals, browns and buckeyes, therefore what little local news coverage there is, is based on those two teams AND the university that plays (year round it seems). so i use these forums as a way to get the information i'd probably get if i lived in missouri. along with the posters that go to practices and games. there will be disagreements and posters that just cant get along, but when it gets to the point that its almost unavoidable in the basic post reading situation then its time to do something else. my rule of thumb is that if something causes more negatives than positives in your life, then its time to change some things. so i did. rather positive change i think as well.

Rick

UDFA
Name
Rick
Joined a couple of days ago...Banned by Mike Smith for asking a poster if he was an idiot (Smell of Green Grass I think). Mike said they didn't tolerate that kind of discussion. I like the posters whose names I recognize and enjoy reading from the old board. Thanks for having me!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Joined a couple of days ago...Banned by Mike Smith for asking a poster if he was an idiot (Smell of Green Grass I think). Mike said they didn't tolerate that kind of discussion. I like the posters whose names I recognize and enjoy reading from the old board. Thanks for having me!
They don't tolerate that kind of discussion? Whuuuu? Looks like they endorse it now.
At any rate, welcome to the last board you'll ever need. ;)

SoFlRams

UDFA
Just joined. Ramstalk was just to poisonous. This seems to be a breath of fresh air for a true Rams fan

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Welcome all, I abandoned ship a long time ago, I hope you all have as good a stay here as I've had. It's a lot easier to talk Rams with folks around here, people who wanna talk Rams and not just be right about the random dude they've decided to hate.

Hope a few big names come over too, there was still a few guys who knew what was up and were really interesting to talk with and shoot the shit about the Rams, lots of intellect wasted on that board.