Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do wish some of you guys wouldn't openly invite posters from there to join here. PM the ones you like. That way trolls won't come too. If we can just get the rest of the good posters to jump this place will be that much better. I like how we can disagree, but still be civil here. I also like that people don't say as much stupid stuff here.
I think very few trolls will come, because this place won't allow their cr@p. The trolls that like the place will just keep reminding you of the "foe" button, and to basically quit whining about the filth

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just joined - I've been on ramstalk off and on for many years. I usually didn't mind the trolling when it was at least somewhat controlled. I spent years posting on usenet after all. But it's gotten so bad now I thought I'd try to find a better discussion of the Rams. I think the last straw was DZ arguing that anybody citing good news - even with restraint - from OTAs or coaches press conference was just waving pom poms. He can wallow in his own hate over there.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Add me to the list of those giving up on RamStalk. Been a lurker here for a while, but kept on going back there, mainly out of habit I guess. The straw that broke the camels back was the disrespect shown for Coach O's OTA report. I have hated the aggressive ads there for a while (they play even if you don't click on them, wtf?), and the trolls have just become too much to handle. Love this site, great job fellas!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just joined - I've been on ramstalk off and on for many years. I usually didn't mind the trolling when it was at least somewhat controlled. I spent years posting on usenet after all. But it's gotten so bad now I thought I'd try to find a better discussion of the Rams. I think the last straw was DZ arguing that anybody citing good news - even with restraint - from OTAs or coaches press conference was just waving pom poms. He can wallow in his own hate over there.
lol. Derangedzone has the whole board on ignore. Except for the trolls, of course.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's cool having refugees come over. I mean - isn't how this whole thing really got started? Consider this your political asylum. And like a political asylum, we are counting on you to leave what you fled in hopes of finding a better place and not bring it here.

You will notice a common thread among the posts here. We are all VERY thankful to have a site where we can discuss and argue Rams stuff without getting into personal attacks or jumping ugly with each other. This site has also been set up to somewhat moderate itself with a little help from a few long time members.

I don't think anyone here would blame any of you for going back over to the PD board from time to time. Many here do. I personally don't have time or patience for it but still get the attraction. Kind of like trying to pass a train wreck without looking - eh? :D

Anyway, welcome all and please join in the fray. I think you'll find a lot of very good Rams info and talk without all the dickheadedness.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Oh sure, just invite them all over here. Like this place is any better...I'm gonna hunt down whatever board that Zach Neruda guy is on now. This place sucks.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
It's cool having refugees come over. I mean - isn't how this whole thing really got started? Consider this your political asylum. And like a political asylum, we are counting on you to leave what you fled in hopes of finding a better place and not bring it here.
Off topic, I know, but too bad this did not work in south Florida. :(

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VCRam, at least you didn't call us FNG's....:ROFLMAO:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You mean New Yorkers fleeing the craphole they created (like Californicators) and creating the same craphole where they moved?
Not exactly, at least those groups speak the same language of the place to where they migrated...well, kind of. :sneaky:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think very few trolls will come, because this place won't allow their cr@p. The trolls that like the place will just keep reminding you of the "foe" button, and to basically quit whining about the filth
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if many of the trolls (which isn't hard because there's massive sockpuppetry going on over on the Stalk, meaning it's far less actual people than troll accounts) have already tried to come here and already been shown the door.

And unlike the P-D, Phx keeps track of IP addresses.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if many of the trolls (which isn't hard because there's massive sockpuppetry going on over on the Stalk, meaning it's far less actual people than troll accounts) have already tried to come here and already been shown the door.

And unlike the P-D, Phx keeps track of IP addresses.
very cool.

punkindrublik

Formerly STLPunk
Oh man, was I glad to hear about this place. Didn't even know about it until I saw the boycott post on stlpd. Anyway, I'm here, not there.

Go blue!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh man, was I glad to hear about this place. Didn't even know about it until I saw the boycott post on stlpd. Anyway, I'm here, not there.

Go blue!
You have to go through the screening process now. It's multiple choice.

Sam Bradford is:

A. The Antichrist
B. The only reason the Rams aren't Super Bowl Champs
C. The St Louis Rams QB
D. Both A and B

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well so far, former Ramstalk'ers have joined:
SWMO Fan
kailuaram
Dr. C. Hill
jclark
Oldgeek
Son of Liberty
TommerK
beej
Akrasian
Badfinger
STLPunk

I wonder where Madam Goldberg is? He and I started this revolt, and he said he was coming here today?
Madam, have you changed names?