Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just came over from the Post Dispatch forum. Don't post often, mostly interested in seeing what opinions others may have. But now there is so much trash posted over there that it isn't worth the effort to go through a thread to try to find reasonable opinions.
poltergeist-lady.png

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I came here from RRF because there were 3 trolls that could get away with murder, and they refused to ban them. I like this board WAY better now that I've gotten used to it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I came here from RRF because there were 3 trolls that could get away with murder, and they refused to ban them. I like this board WAY better now that I've gotten used to it.
I know I banned one of them from here about 4 years ago...

hqdefault.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mahalo, rams bros. ;)
You and @Selassie I should have plenty to talk about. He grew up in Hawaii.

Edit: Oh damn. Didn't know it was his birthday too.
(that means you might have to wait a couple of days until he's able to talk again)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was a long time ago, and their archives don't go back that far.
I used graphics instead of words so I could speak freely. :whistle:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I still go in occasionally. There are still some good guys in there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I banned one of them from here about 4 years ago...

hqdefault.jpg

Who? I think Old Larry got banned from there.

Same. Well, mainly. I also got tired of the way things were discussed. Just way too much vitriol.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I have made the jump as well, it is nice to see so many familiar names around here. I look forward to some real football talk!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This site has been awesome for me. People actually reply to what I have to say and respect my opinion. I was so sick of the trolls and I couldn't take it anymore. Now I just go there to laugh at the people who actually engage with them. I really like Madam Goldberg though, I wonder if he's here.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This site has been awesome for me. People actually reply to what I have to say and respect my opinion. I was so sick of the trolls and I couldn't take it anymore. Now I just go there to laugh at the people who actually engage with them. I really like Madam Goldberg though, I wonder if he's here.
Happy 100th post!

I haven't been there since I joined here, it would be like going from drinking champagne to drinking piss, and not even my own piss.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You and @Selassie I should have plenty to talk about. He grew up in Hawaii.

Edit: Oh damn. Didn't know it was his birthday too.
(that means you might have to wait a couple of days until he's able to talk again)
Ah shit. George's B-day? Happy birthday King.