Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I do....I go to a place called SKA when i really want a good troll battle, but that's with other team's fans....I don't know, it's a lot different when fans that supposedly are fellow fans, and all they do is hate on the team..Niner amd Hawk fans hating the Rams is natural, and vice versa! ha!

SierraRam

Recreational User
I do miss Diggity - he's a great, insightful fan - but not much else. I defected on St. Patricks Day after a little reflection & libation and haven't looked back!

ROD = Best Forum Ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I do miss Diggity - he's a great, insightful fan - but not much else. I defected on St. Patricks Day after a little reflection & libation and haven't looked back!

ROD = Best Forum Ever.
I don't know why @diggity doesn't post more here. Since he's a member and all.
I guess some habits are hard to break. Especially since he's been a member over there for like a decade or so.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same problem Been over there for more than 10 years, and it's worn a groove in my life..a rut that's hard to stay out of...I have read more here today of substance, than i have in 3 weeks at RamStalk..Maybe more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had the same problem Been over there for more than 10 years, and it's worn a groove in my life..a rut that's hard to stay out of...I have read more here today of substance, than i have in 3 weeks at RamStalk..Maybe more.
I know how it is. I was a member there too, but I got so sick of it that I made THIS place as an alternative ... for me. :LOL:

There was a little bit of talking to myself before we grew though, and that was kinda weird.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I don't know why @diggity doesn't post more here. Since he's a member and all.
I guess some habits are hard to break. Especially since he's been a member over there for like a decade or so.

Good to know he's here! He was always positive and Gung-Ho. Great guy! But his last few posts on PD were almost sad - he seemed beaten down by the Trollpocalypse..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Paul, is it possible to donate here through PayPal?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You guys got met nervous that we are gonna be gettin 10 good guys and 2,300 trolls that will take months to weed out.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
AFAIK, there's always been an open door to anyone who hasn't previously worn out their welcome. So not much has changed.

Besides, the trolls insist (as trolls do) that other people are the problem. If they come here following said other people, it will be very inconsistent with that (which wouldn't be the first time there's been an inconsistency, but said inconsistencies are always fun to laugh at.)

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I love this site! We LOVE the Rams here! Birthday was great, X. I am old but getting remarried. Just met her Dad. GREAT old dude, 88 years old. LOVES his Rams. Had seasons tickets for 30 years. Rooted for Gabriel and Snow.....Fearsome Foursome......Dickerson. We hit it off. Great Guy. We talked Rams for hours. He would love this site too, but he doesn't surf the internet.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I love this site! We LOVE the Rams here! Birthday was great, X. I am old but getting remarried. Just met her Dad. GREAT old dude, 88 years old. LOVES his Rams. Had seasons tickets for 30 years. Rooted for Gabriel and Snow.....Fearsome Foursome......Dickerson. We hit it off. Great Guy. We talked Rams for hours. He would love this site too, but he doesn't surf the internet.
giphy.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
and some may come here. CoachO's insight from OTA's was fantastic, and trolls came to disparage his work...I know many of you are refugee's from there, so a boycott was proposed, and I suggested that those boycotting, come here tomorrow...Maybe ROD will grow a little afterwards? We'll see....
wait, people over at ramstalk trashed coach O's OTA review? that sounds incredible.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Speaking of 'Stalk. Didn't you post that epic profanity laced goodbye letter a couple of years ago? I think that's what led me here actually. Rams talk to me is like a car wreck, I know I shouldn't look, but I can't help it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speaking of 'Stalk. Didn't you post that epic profanity laced goodbye letter a couple of years ago? I think that's what led me here actually. Rams talk to me is like a car wreck, I know I shouldn't look, but I can't help it.
Why yes.

Yes I did. :heh:

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
I just came over from the Post Dispatch forum. Don't post often, mostly interested in seeing what opinions others may have. But now there is so much trash posted over there that it isn't worth the effort to go through a thread to try to find reasonable opinions.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just came over from the Post Dispatch forum. Don't post often, mostly interested in seeing what opinions others may have. But now there is so much trash posted over there that it isn't worth the effort to go through a thread to try to find reasonable opinions.
Welcome bro. Youll quickly see how awesome this place is and I think you will learn to love it as we all have.
484182b7ced4ef4a0ec570e3d51869ef.jpg