Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hey guys, new poster here from Rams Talk. I didn't post much on there but before my account was reset I was an active on the original stlouisrams.com message board and rams talk board since the kurt warner/Marc bugler QB controversy days

:welcome:

Ramatik

Starter
I remember he said that when I asked him if he could do better than Sam!!!:wtf: One of my faves was when all his stats were achieved in "garbage time".

That guy is a complete moron. Of course, I really believe that it is just one or two guys behind all those monikers. I really would like to know who he is.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Previously banned PD Rams Talk member here. I called a guy an idiot and Mike Smith banned me. I promise to behave here. Already like the professionalism here.

A big welcome to all the refugees. The exodus from slavery has begun. Moses told Pharaoh "Let my people go." And here you are. :cool: Back in the day while a member of RamsTalk(CumberlandRam) I sent a pm to Mike Smith and requested that he do his damn job. He told me if I didn't like it to leave and start my own Rams forum. The next day RRF was born. RamsTalk and Mike Smith and his crappy attitude have been responsible for starting several Rams forums. I predict that sooner than later that board will be shut down permanently.

Ramatik

Starter
Remember how great it was when we mercifully knelt when in the redzone that game? That was so great. After all of those SOSAR years it felt like winning the superbowl.

You know, the rest of that season was like a dream. I wanted to keep pinching myself to wake up. Most of the time, with my team, I keep waiting for disaster to strike.

That season, I had it. I had the confidence all the way after the game

That kneel down was the ultimate feeling of euphoria for this Rams fan.

That was really good stuff.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That guy is a complete moron. Of course, I really believe that it is just one or two guys behind all those monikers. I really would like to know who he is.

A big welcome to all the refugees. The exodus from slavery has begun. Moses told Pharaoh "Let my people go." And here you are. :cool: Back in the day while a member of RamsTalk(CumberlandRam) I sent a pm to Mike Smith and requested that he do his damn job. He told me if I didn't like it to leave and start my own Rams forum. The next day RRF was born. RamsTalk and Mike Smith and his crappy attitude have been responsible for starting several Rams forums. I predict that sooner than later that board will be shut down permanently.

OMG, the troll IS Mike Smith!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You get like 25K or something if someone joins using your referral link and posts 10 times.
You can find your personal referral link when you click on your username at the top-right of the page.
(it's at the bottom of the drop-down menu)

They don't expire, do they? Because it was some time ago that CGI_Ram referred me over to here, but it was only recently that I came to my senses and started becoming a regular here. Want to make sure he gets his due credit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So what about an update......is that forum empty or at least very quiet today?

I survived a bit longer than 5 minutes but was banned prior to my first post. They must just hate us Brits. I can't think why :whistle:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I survived a bit longer than 5 minutes but was banned prior to my first post. They must just hate us Brits. I can't think why :whistle:
powersteeth.jpg

Must be the teeth.

RamzFanz

Damnit
So what about an update......is that forum empty or at least very quiet today?

For the record, I'm not against that forum. It's fun to troll stomp sometimes.

There are still some good people there but most of them are also here.

This is where I come 99% of the time because I prefer to learn and debate.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

So..you want to be master debater, who's not afraid to spread it around a little. Gotcha(n)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Pretty much the handful of jerkoffs talking about how stupid everyone is for leaving.

I agree with this, and even though I am a new poster here, I will still lurk over there sometimes when o whatever version of Hang Time/Uptempo/roman/namor/catfish nuggets/skeptical/whatever the new user and almost any poster with "old" in front of their name needs a lesson or two

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
OMG, the troll IS Mike Smith!
That theory, or at least that the trolls are paid P-D employees there to generate hits for the site has been floated around for a while now.

It would at least explain the issue of "Can anyone really be THIS dumb?"