Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
^Nice to see you aboard, Ramatik!

Thanks. I been dropping in and reading since the beginning, but you know, I liked to fight. So, I'd always find myself over at PD.

Anyway, I'm done with all that. (for now)

And I'm feeling chatty today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh yeah. I was in a bar called the Graduate with my Dad over by Sacramento State with a bunch of 9er fans. And we were all getting into it. Then Marhsall Faulk went down and it looked like he was hurt. These 9er fans started clapping! I jumped up, "Okay, the gloves are off now!" And for the first time in a long time, the Rams backed my play! I was as obnoxious as years of SOSAR and beer could make me! They left in the third quarter. Me and my dad were having so much fun. My step mom actually got mad at how we were acting and left us there.

In retrospect, I believe I may have behaved badly. BUT, I had to "take" it for so many years and the worm had finally turned. That was a great game.
C2uM21U.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh yeah. I was in a bar called the Graduate with my Dad over by Sacramento State with a bunch of 9er fans. And we were all getting into it. Then Marhsall Faulk went down and it looked like he was hurt. These 9er fans started clapping! I jumped up, "Okay, the gloves are off now!" And for the first time in a long time, the Rams backed my play! I was as obnoxious as years of SOSAR and beer could make me! They left in the third quarter. Me and my dad were having so much fun. My step mom actually got mad at how we were acting and left us there.

In retrospect, I believe I may have behaved badly. BUT, I had to "take" it for so many years and the worm had finally turned. That was a great game.
I was at a friend of mine's house - he's a whiner fan. It was funny. At half time he went out and sat in his truck. Next thing we knew, he was gone. Didn't see him again until the next day at work.

RamzFanz

Damnit
What praytell, do referrals do? I mean besides referring people?

For me, nothing really. I just know there are a lot of people that would enjoy ROD as much as I do.

I think you get rewarded in ROD dollars that you can bet and spend.

My real goal is to crush my fellow rams fans in a statistic because that's how I roll. (n)

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
One can never take it too far when whiner fans are involved. I remember that game very well. That year, there was a commercial where a guy accidentally downloaded a virus on all of his office's work computers. The virus caused each and every monitor to display something called "The Hampster dance". Anyway, my brother-in-law (at the time...), a huge whiner fan, was at my house watching that game. Every time the rams scored, I would cue up "the Hampster Dance", full blast, on my computer. Irritated the shit outta him. Good times :)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I just prefer a site where you can post occasionally and expect a civil response. It's the freakin knowitall's over there who delude you with stats and disrespect anybody who doesn't have hours to type a thesis on whatever the topic may be that make it an unbearable mess. I know how to ignore trolls. Anyway I am very appreciative of ROD

Your screen name fits you nicely.

There have been plenty of lean years over the last decade, and I know there a lot of other SANE Rams fans who have vented and taken their share of shots at the powers and players that were. That was then. This is flucking now. The last few years have been so interesting to me, as I have never (in my 35+ years as a fan) seen a team being so purposely built towards a goal. John Robinson was the last Rams coach that I saw actually build this team with a distinct philosophy in mind. That was a damn good team. THIS team has the "potential" to be a great deal better.

The time for bitching and whining about past futility is over. I no longer have patience for the whiny bitches (see what I did thar?) that live to attack every perceived flaw on an up and coming, HUNGRY team. ROD is the place for people who can see through the brutal haze of the recent past and recognize the possibilities of what this team can do NOW. I am happy to have my first class seat on the bandwagon. I have a feeling that a good portion of RamStalk posters will be riding the humble pine cheap ass seats in the not too distant future.

RamzFanz

Damnit
One can never take it too far when whiner fans are involved. I remember that game very well. That year, there was a commercial where a guy accidentally downloaded a virus on all of his office's work computers. The virus caused each and every monitor to display something called "The Hampster dance". Anyway, my brother-in-law (at the time...), a huge whiner fan, was at my house watching that game. Every time the rams scored, I would cue up "the Hampster Dance", full blast, on my computer. Irritated the crap outta him. Good times :)

Hamster dance. That's real old school.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A lot of those joining here seem to be saying the same thing as those of us that call this place home.

I hope the new guys, if sincere, give this place a solid effort. You'll get some great debate with some solid fans here.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
And yeah, it really was. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was getting into it with some clown on the 49ers AOL board, and his *exact* words early in the game were, "We've got you guys right where we want you." This was after about 6 minutes into the game and no score. lol. I came back at him a few minutes later (after Bruce's third TD in the first quarter) with, "Is that where you wanted us? With our foot on your throats?" And the rest is history.

I remember being at that game. Guy I sat next to and I would constantly grouse in years prior that the Rams didn't run the ball enough, Touchdown Tony Banks getting thrown to the wolves, etc.

After Bruce's 4th receiving TD we agreed that passing isn't necessarily a bad way to go. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember being at that game. Guy I sat next to and I would constantly grouse in years prior that the Rams didn't run the ball enough, Touchdown Tony Banks getting thrown to the wolves, etc.

After Bruce's 4th receiving TD we agreed that passing isn't necessarily a bad way to go. (y)
So would you be cool with 2500 yards rushing between 3 RBs, and say, 3100 yards passing?
Provided it equates to a playoff run of course.

I'm a big fan of smashmouth football myself, but you can't unsee something like the GSOT.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
So would you be cool with 2500 yards rushing between 3 RBs, and say, 3100 yards passing?

I'm a big fan of smashmouth football myself, but you can't unsee something like the GSOT.

Sounds good to me!

Hey I think there's no wrong way to score points. BUT, I must admit my bias is that more things can go wrong on a pass play than a run.

No doubt that the GSOT was a thing of beauty and a once in a lifetime type deal, and made a believer out of an old school, blocking and tackling type guy like me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And yeah, it really was. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was getting into it with some clown on the 49ers AOL board, and his *exact* words early in the game were, "We've got you guys right where we want you." This was after about 6 minutes into the game and no score. lol. I came back at him a few minutes later (after Bruce's third TD in the first quarter) with, "Is that where you wanted us? With our foot on your throats?" And the rest is history.

There was one Bruce TD down near the goal line where he ran this double move route and the 49er DB actually got crossed up on his own legs and was flailing around. It was the NFL version of an ankle breaker........I had a vid of his 4 TD's in that game saved to a computer years ago that is long gone now.

If any of you guys are willing to do the work to find it post it here. It was a surgical undressing by Bruce, he just flat out embarrassed the DB and of course Warner delivered the pass.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

No..........3100 yards passing and 2500 running means you are masking a deficiency in the more critical area of todays game.

Smashmouth is dead, it may come back to life someday, but for now it's on the shelf.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No..........3100 yards passing and 2500 running means you are masking a deficiency in the more critical area of todays game.

Smashmouth is dead, it may come back to life someday, but for now it's on the shelf.
You sure? The last SB winners had 3236 yards passing and 2188 rushing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There was one Bruce TD down near the goal line where he ran this double move route and the 49er DB actually got crossed up on his own legs and was flailing around. It was the NFL version of an ankle breaker........I had a vid of his 4 TD's in that game saved to a computer years ago that is long gone now.

If any of you guys are willing to do the work to find it post it here. It was a surgical undressing by Bruce, he just flat out embarrassed the DB and of course Warner delivered the pass.
http://www.ioffer.com/i/1999-st-louis-rams-complete-season-on-dvd-19-games-512604354