Blythes injury?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Malcolm Brown missed practice yesterday due to a sprained ankle also. Not heard anyone mention it here.
McVay addressed it in his presser. Day to day but he apparently was full go at practice today.

RamWoodie

Legend
Please show me who said Havenstein should have shut down Cam Jordan as a league Pro Bowler almost every year? We can't have any extended drives against our Championship rival if we have 3 holding calls. The Saints had 5 holding calls as one called back a fumble return and Goff took many hits to the head with not a flag in sight. Was just curious to find "This talk" . You mentioned. The refs are looking for a specific move from OL and it's called the Lobster as it's a very popular technique of hold that the NFL is trying to stop and is calling it everytime. Fans are tired of the constant flags.
Please read what I said. I said "this talk AS IF...", that doesn't mean someone said it...it means that's the impression I get.

I saw the game...and Hav was far from "horrible" in that game. He's not a "power guy" as much as he's a "fundamentally sound" guy.

Did he have is best game? I'd say no...but he got it done. He has another test Sunday Night...and I'm betting on Hav.