Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I enjoyed it. The number of commercials is impressive too, it explains the 1.5 hour time slot. Glad I DVR’d it.
Did you watch it on FX or something , we watched it on HULU , there wasn't any commercials , did you watch both episodes ?

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you watch it on FX or something , we watched it on HULU , there wasn't any commercials , did you watch both episodes ?
I watched both episodes on FX. I don't have HULU. My contract with the cable company expires in April, at which point I will probably just keep the internet and explore streaming options, Roku etc..........

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Warrior’ is a Skinamax production that is also on Netflix.

It’s based in San Francisco when the Chinese ‘coolies’ were arriving daily in boats. The Irish were angry about losing work to cheap Chinese labor and Chinatown had fights between ‘Tongs’ (mobsters).

There is a lot about it that should make me not like it, like some of the slang they use, or that the acting is not particularly good. But man I love it. It’s a truly bingeworthy show.

It’s got martial arts, violence, death, political corruption, gambling, drug use, and sex. It really seems historically accurate as it depicts the struggles of the time. Plus it has a fair amount of nudity with some beautiful women, keeping with the Cinemax production tradition.

I try not to binge episodes but each one ends with a need to know what happens next, and I keep saying, “It’s only another 30 minutes”.

The IMDB rating is 8.4. I agree.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warrior’ is a Skinamax production that is also on Netflix.

It’s based in San Francisco when the Chinese ‘coolies’ were arriving daily in boats. The Irish were angry about losing work to cheap Chinese labor and Chinatown had fights between ‘Tongs’ (mobsters).

There is a lot about it that should make me not like it, like some of the slang they use, or that the acting is not particularly good. But man I love it. It’s a truly bingeworthy show.

It’s got martial arts, violence, death, political corruption, gambling, drug use, and sex. It really seems historically accurate as it depicts the struggles of the time. Plus it has a fair amount of nudity with some beautiful women, keeping with the Cinemax production tradition.

I try not to binge episodes but each one ends with a need to know what happens next, and I keep saying, “It’s only another 30 minutes”.

The IMDB rating is 8.4. I agree.
Great show, unfortunately HBO cancelled it. Hopefully Netflix will get a good enough audience that they'll do a season 4.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All of the good ones get cancelled too soon.
I started it on Cinemax a while ago, when HBO put it on the Max platform for season 3, I figured it was going to have a good run.
Well, fingers crossed Netflix picks it up, season 3 was great

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
in bed with some kind of neuro virus the last few days, and watched all of season 1 in between trips to the bathroom

will start Season 2 tonight probably
Btw, high five for the show, not that you are under the weather.
Feel better my friend

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
While waiting for new episodes of Masters of the Air I realized that I had never watched The Pacific. some brutal stuff in this series especially episode 7 with Sledge and Snafu.

Q729

Legend
While waiting for new episodes of Masters of the Air I realized that I had never watched The Pacific. some brutal stuff in this series especially episode 7 with Sledge and Snafu.
I watched the Pacific back when it came out, same as Band. Then I watched them both again during lockdown like they were all brand new. Masterpieces that stand the test of time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched the first 2 episodes of Constellation and it's very interesting so far. Noomi Rapace is always great.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Constellation is getting weirder and weirder I'm enjoying it :)