Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just for you @Dodgersrf

I really enjoyed Loudermilk and actually know Ron Livingston pretty well these days. His wife, Rosemarie De Witt plays the mother of my daughter in a film to be released on Disney+ later this year and I spent all of last week with Ron and his family at the Sundance Film Festival. He's a top top bloke and hoping Loudermilk gets picked up to crack on with the 4th season as the broadcaster who funded the first 3 seasons went bust but its popularity on Netflix recently has brought some other firms to the table with a view to filming the 4th season. The writers actually have it scripted out to 7 seasons in total so if it does get picked up there's plenty of scope that it could get a good run and another 4 seasons in total to come.

This is from another forum I’m on.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just for you @Dodgersrf

I really enjoyed Loudermilk and actually know Ron Livingston pretty well these days. His wife, Rosemarie De Witt plays the mother of my daughter in a film to be released on Disney+ later this year and I spent all of last week with Ron and his family at the Sundance Film Festival. He's a top top bloke and hoping Loudermilk gets picked up to crack on with the 4th season as the broadcaster who funded the first 3 seasons went bust but its popularity on Netflix recently has brought some other firms to the table with a view to filming the 4th season. The writers actually have it scripted out to 7 seasons in total so if it does get picked up there's plenty of scope that it could get a good run and another 4 seasons in total to come.

This is from another forum I’m on.
You’ll have to let us know when that Disney film comes out.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know the bloke that posted it. It’s not me If that’s what you’re thinking.

Sad thing is I watched the first three episodes of Loudermilk (and was enjoying it) but my mate whose login for Netflix I had hasn’t renewed it. I could get it but it seems pretty shit to me.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Interesting about Ron Livingston’s wife - she is the granddaughter of the boxer who is the subject of the Russel Crowe film Cinderella Man.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don’t know the bloke that posted it. It’s not me If that’s what you’re thinking.

Sad thing is I watched the first three episodes of Loudermilk (and was enjoying it) but my mate whose login for Netflix I had hasn’t renewed it. I could get it but it seems pretty shit to me.

Damn it man... I was just going to ask to hear more about your daughter.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha sorry.

Funnily enough, and this is Rams related, a bloke on the same forum is the brother of Aden Durde who was linked to come to the Rams from the Cowboys. I was going to ask him for the latest news and was hoping for a scoop to post on here but he seems to have gone missing unfortunately.

Q729

Legend
Dammit. I got confused there for a sec. lol. Maybe some quotation marks would've helped. :sweat:

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching True Detective (I hadn't realised it was being drip fed here in the UK, so had a shock last night when we caught up).

It's pretty good, but I really don't like Jodie Foster as an actor; I just cannot warm up to her. The same goes for the other cop working with her. She scares me!

I find it really hard to love something when I dislike the characters and they have no screen charm/charisma.. Jodie Foster is a great actor, but I don't find her at all compelling, like, say, Kate Winslett.

Best thing I've watched in the last year is Love/Hate, an Irish production from 2010 - 2014. About gangland Dublin, super realistic, violent, honest, well-paced and brilliantly acted. I'd even mutter it in the same breath as The Wire. It's that good.

I cannot be trusted with alcohol, and in my (recovery) circles, Loudermilk has had really good feedback, but I have not watched it myself yet.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching True Detective (I hadn't realised it was being drip fed here in the UK, so had a shock last night when we caught up).

It's pretty good, but I really don't like Jodie Foster as an actor; I just cannot warm up to her. The same goes for the other cop working with her. She scares me!

I find it really hard to love something when I dislike the characters and they have no screen charm/charisma.. Jodie Foster is a great actor, but I don't find her at all compelling, like, say, Kate Winslett.

Best thing I've watched in the last year is Love/Hate, an Irish production from 2010 - 2014. About gangland Dublin, super realistic, violent, honest, well-paced and brilliantly acted. I'd even mutter it in the same breath as The Wire. It's that good.

I cannot be trusted with alcohol, and in my (recovery) circles, Loudermilk has had really good feedback, but I have not watched it myself yet.
I've had a hard time watching this season

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
HALO

Season 2 , Episode 1

still not feeling it

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've watched the first 5 episodes of Percy Jackson and the Olympians , and their pretty decent , short , about 30 minutes long , just as soon as you start to get into a episode , it's over

I just saw it has been renewed for a season 2

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Ok. I know I’m late to the party on this but Winning Time the story of the Lakers on HBO is fucking fantastic

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finished Twisted Metal on Peacock and really enjoyed it. They set it up well for a season 2.
I started this last night because I had heard it was a sleeper, and I'm enjoying it. Not what I expected at all, I like it a lot.
1/2 hour episodes are always a bonus, makes binging a lot easier!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I started this last night because I had heard it was a sleeper, and I'm enjoying it. Not what I expected at all, I like it a lot.
1/2 hour episodes are always a bonus, makes binging a lot easier!
I was thinking about a rewatch of it tbh.

Also episode 3 of Halo season 2 was amazing.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
For those Harry Potter fans

New Harry Potter TV show in the works

Warner Brothers , and I'm assuming HBO , or MAX , or whatever it's called.................

are set to make a new Harry Potter TV show

it'll go back and redo all the books

and they have BIG plans , they're already planning on 10 seasons with 10 episodes per season , with a total budget of 2 billion dollars , that'll be 200 million per season , which puts it in line with HBO's House of Dragon series

with that many seasons , and that many episodes , they'll be able to do a much more deep dive into the books the movies never could

61FtDKQez2L._AC_SX679_.jpg