Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m a few episodes into 3 body problem so far. I like it. I hope it knows where it is going.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m curious to here about this as well.

I might t check it out after I’m done with Resident Alien
I had to give a chuckle because I am catching up on resident alien and needed to take a break from it, so I started 3 Body

Psycho_X

Legend
Really enjoying this so far, Guy Ritchie just gets it
This is next on my to watch list. And speaking of Guy Ritchie, I am really looking forward to The Mininstry of Ungentlemanly Warfare. Probably actually go to the theatre to watch that one for a change. Henry Cavill, Alan Ritchson, Cary Elwes, made by Guy Ritchie... sounds like a win to me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finished 3 Body Problem
First of all, Eiza Gonzalez (Auggie) is hot AF
Secondly-
What the fuck kind of ending was that????

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those that watched Beacon 23 apparently the 2nd season starts the 7th. Seems like the 1st season just ended too. Yeah looks like it ended in December and the 2nd season is already coming.

Also Fallout premieres next Friday.

Tano

Legend
For those that watched Beacon 23 apparently the 2nd season starts the 7th. Seems like the 1st season just ended too. Yeah looks like it ended in December and the 2nd season is already coming.

Also Fallout premieres next Friday.
I don't know what to think of Beacon 23 - it was so slow at times and I was hoping something important would happen and then....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what to think of Beacon 23 - it was so slow at times and I was hoping something important would happen and then....
Yeah there are a few shows this past year that I really didn't know what was the end goal in fact Constellation is another one of them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah there are a few shows this past year that I really didn't know what was the end goal in fact Constellation is another one of them.
The Tourist
Watched 2 seasons and still have no idea where its going

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Fallout show is on Prime now and I think I read every episode is available day 1.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else watching Fallout?
First episode was hard to get thru, but enjoying it since

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Anyone else watching Fallout?
First episode was hard to get thru, but enjoying it since
Just finished the first episode. I really enjoyed it. Excited for the rest. I really only know him from Vice Principals, but I thought Goggins was fantastic in it.