Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm back to watching Ally McBeal. I loved it 25 years ago, ... still do.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
images

Psycho_X

Legend
Got around to watching season finale of House of Dragon last night. Am impressed with this show so far, I was hesitant about whether I was going to watch this right off the bat and if it would be any good but glad I did. Can't wait for season two...

1666798734771.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone watching Star Wars : Andor ?

Cassian Andor might be the dullest main character in and TV show

but..................

I think the show is amazing , a bit of a slow burn , much more a drama , then a action show, totally different then anything Star Wars has done before

great writing , great tension

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJCP3QM8cHk

Tano

Legend

but..................

I think the show is amazing , a bit of a slow burn , much more a drama , then a action show, totally different then anything Star Wars has done before

I have been watching it and I agree with Cassian being the dullest main character ever.

His actions are boring as heck.

But the story behind him and the other parts of the star war universe involving him is extremely interesting.

That blond lady is hard core

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just finished watching The Offer. It is a limited (10 episode) series on Paramount+ about the making of The Godfather. Cannot recommend this enough. One of the best limited series I have seen.... Maybe the best. Some great casting in this one too. The guys that play Pacino and Brando are pretty spot on, although in limited roles. This one is more about the trials and tribulations of the producer Al Ruddy as he deals with the mob and the Gulf & Western/Paramount execs during filming. Lot of laughs in this too.
This was an AWESOME share. Loved it.

Thank you!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Anyone watch Dalmer? We're 6 episodes in. Hands down the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Truth is scarier than fiction sometimes

Q729

Legend

but..................

Andor is the shit. I don't think the dude is that boring either. He's basically our eyes and ears, so I'm okay with all the stuff happening around him. I mean we already know what happens to his ass anyway, so build the world around him. I've never looked forward to the next episode as much as I have with this show. Don't even care if I'm dragging at work all day after watching the next episode as soon as it drops lol.

Oh, and I watched The Watcher. What a waste of time...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the only reason Henry Cavill is a famous actor is because he is good looking. I think he’s a lousy actor.
I think he's amazing in Witcher I can't imagine somebody who played the part better. I honestly aside from the DC Superman stuff don't know much else he did but he was great in Witcher.