Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just finished watching The Offer. It is a limited (10 episode) series on Paramount+ about the making of The Godfather. Cannot recommend this enough. One of the best limited series I have seen.... Maybe the best. Some great casting in this one too. The guys that play Pacino and Brando are pretty spot on, although in limited roles. This one is more about the trials and tribulations of the producer Al Ruddy as he deals with the mob and the Gulf & Western/Paramount execs during filming. Lot of laughs in this too.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone watching Marvels She Hulk , or Star Wars Andor on Disney +

I don't think I can really give She Hulk a review , over all so far , She Hulk has been pretty bad , I know what they're going for , but............

I will admit , even though She Hulk has been pretty stupid , I still am kinda sorta enjoying it , but maybe that has to do with that I might have developed a little crush on Tatiana Maslany , the actress that plays She Hulk :woozy:

and Star Wars Andor , first three episodes , alot different then other Star Wars shows ,the first two episodes were a pretty slow burn , picks up some in episode three , but I'm really liking it , knowing how much more the series will expand

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't think I can really give She Hulk a review , over all so far , She Hulk has been pretty bad , I know what they're going for , but............

I will admit , even though She Hulk has been pretty stupid , I still am kinda sorta enjoying it , but maybe that has to do with that I might have developed a little crush on Tatiana Maslany , the actress that plays She Hulk :woozy:

and Star Wars Andor , first three episodes , alot different then other Star Wars shows ,the first two episodes were a pretty slow burn , picks up some in episode three , but I'm really liking , knowing how much more the series will expand
I did three episodes maybe two of She Hulk. I like the actress the picked but I just can't get into the show.

I've heard great things about Andor but haven't started it yet.

Psycho_X

Legend

and Star Wars Andor , first three episodes , alot different then other Star Wars shows ,the first two episodes were a pretty slow burn , picks up some in episode three , but I'm really liking it , knowing how much more the series will expand
Have not started Andor yet but heard good things. She-Hulk the same as you, I understand what they are going for but it just hasn't been very interesting so far. I keep waiting for the point of the season to come to fruition but there hasn't been one yet other than just introducing She-Hulk overall... not much of a plot other than that.

I really like She-Hulk character though so I'm hoping it's going to get better. Mixing her up with Daredevil and that whole scene would go a long way to making it interesting so waiting for that but seems like at this point it's just going to be an end of season cameo with only 3 episodes left. I keep watching every week expecting some big thing to happen to amp up the season and then nothing happens. I don't mind the idea of exploring the daily life of a Super Hero with limited action but the writing and direction has seemed amateurish so far.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That show is hysterical. Been watching since it came out and my wife and I are not into SyFi as a genre. That cast is just great. Love Alan Tudyk and the sheriff dude is a fucking riot. Enjoy!!
The Sheriff is the best!!! Cant believe how good this show is, and frankly came across it by accident!!!
@OldSchool @thirteen28 have you tried this show? Sci fi fans would get a kick out of it

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m watching “Pine Gap” on Netflix. Spy stuff set in Australia and only 6 episodes. I like it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Have not started Andor yet but heard good things. She-Hulk the same as you, I understand what they are going for but it just hasn't been very interesting so far. I keep waiting for the point of the season to come to fruition but there hasn't been one yet other than just introducing She-Hulk overall... not much of a plot other than that.

I really like She-Hulk character though so I'm hoping it's going to get better. Mixing her up with Daredevil and that whole scene would go a long way to making it interesting so waiting for that but seems like at this point it's just going to be an end of season cameo with only 3 episodes left. I keep watching every week expecting some big thing to happen to amp up the season and then nothing happens. I don't mind the idea of exploring the daily life of a Super Hero with limited action but the writing and direction has seemed amateurish so far.
I think a She Hulk is a ridiculous idea as she would inevitably kill everyone.

Tano

Legend
My wife and I are currently watching Boo Bitch.

Silly stupid show but I have laughed a few times

Tano

Legend
My wife and I are watching the Midnight Club and um.....

No one with a Terminal Illness or who knows someone with a Terminal Illness should watch this show.

Talk about depressing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished See. A fitting end to the series and I really enjoyed it from start to finale.