Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ho Lee Fuk!

If this happens it'll be like Christmas come early.

Interesting, Joss has been in the crosshairs of the counter culture phenomena. I wonder if he relinquished creative control or sold the rights to mouschwitz

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting, Joss has been in the crosshairs of the counter culture phenomena. I wonder if he relinquished creative control or sold the rights to mouschwitz
That article says disney bought it from fox so not sure he ever owned the rights or if he did he must have sold them to fox.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you can get past the annoying accent, Inventing Anna was a pretty good watch and pretty close to the real story.

It was funny. First thing I thought was, "well... They didn't take much of Ruth out of her character."

Of course, after you watch this, you'll want to watch the documentary on the Fyre Festival.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That article says disney bought it from fox so not sure he ever owned the rights or if he did he must have sold them to fox.
I would think that would be distribution rights inherent to the merger/purchase. I hope somehow Joss, Minear & Cotner are involved creatively. I know Minear is part of Ryan Murphy's posse now so who knows. It would be a shame that after all these years they just Disney/Marvel-ize it.
Hoping for the best.
A bunch of my crew left Buffy to do Firefly and everyone was shocked by the cancelation. Ironically we did another Joss project later Dollhouse and somehow we got a second season. You just never know

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If you can get past the annoying accent, Inventing Anna was a pretty good watch and pretty close to the real story.

It was funny. First thing I thought was, "well... They didn't take much of Ruth out of her character."

Of course, after you watch this, you'll want to watch the documentary on the Fyre Festival.
I almost started this yesterday, the Ruth character is sooo good. I wonder if it is Julia's range or a creative decision that imbued the similarity in the roles. I guess I will have to watch to find out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would think that would be distribution rights inherent to the merger/purchase. I hope somehow Joss, Minear & Cotner are involved creatively. I know Minear is part of Ryan Murphy's posse now so who knows. It would be a shame that after all these years they just Disney/Marvel-ize it.
Hoping for the best.
A bunch of my crew left Buffy to do Firefly and everyone was shocked by the cancelation. Ironically we did another Joss project later Dollhouse and somehow we got a second season. You just never know
Yeah you'd think it was just distribution rights but it's hard to say. That article says he won't have anything to do with the reboot not sure about the other two.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha! I work for Zenimax (Bethesda Sofworks parent company) and can't wait to see what they do with this.
That's amazing! I love 4 and still play it. Never could get into New Vegas the interface to me just doesn't work and I know people who love that one more.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah you'd think it was just distribution rights but it's hard to say. That article says he won't have anything to do with the reboot not sure about the other two.
I was lazy, should have read the article, I hope they do it justice. I have my concerns though

Q729

Legend

I almost started this yesterday, the Ruth character is sooo good. I wonder if it is Julia's range or a creative decision that imbued the similarity in the roles. I guess I will have to watch to find out.
Finished this show a few weeks ago. Definitely was hearing Ruth doing an accent when I started, but then I forgot about it and just got interested in where the story was going. Didn't know anything about the real story but it was entertaining.

Currently on The Morning Show...

Psycho_X

Legend
Ho Lee Fuk!

If this happens it'll be like Christmas come early.

I am cautiously optimistic about this possibility. Firefly is top 3 all time favorite shows (My current two dogs are named Zoe and Kaylee) so have been waiting for this world to be brought back in some fashion. I really hope they don't try and reinvent the wheel and change the world up though. Toning the show down or trying to do some kind of reboot where they recast characters isn't going to work and will just piss people off. If you want to create an original story with an original cast that would be wonderful. Say it's 20ish years in the future and go to town with all new characters. If the show is a hit they can have some cool plans to bring in original cast members along the way.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm only an episode and a half in roughly and man you can tell the writers did a great job along with McGraw in making you believe he's the relative of Kevin Costner's character.

Psycho_X

Legend
My ex GF raved about Firefly. I never knew about it. Something to watch for I guess.
I recommend as well. If you like sci-fi or if you liked Star Wars/Han Solo's story as a smuggler it's kind of like that except with prostitutes, space preachers, cussing in chinese, intergalactic psycho/cannibals, Adam Baldwin being Adam Baldwin, and the fun of watching a group of complex people coming together to be a crew on an awesome spaceship than Firefly is for you. And if you enjoy the season you get to enjoy a kickass movie that wraps up the story in a very pleasurable, serene way much like a leaf soaring on the wind.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I have Paramount +, so I have been watching two shows on there regularly. Both are really good shows IMO

1883…really like it. Isabel May….WOW. Western that is the prequel to Yellowstone

Mayor of Kingstown. Jeremy Renner working with a corrupt prison staff/population.
Stunning end to 1883...last two episodes were tough to get through.

A pretty graphic amputation scene, for example.

It has been renewed for another season, but I don't know where the hell they go from here.