Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I binged Reacher. It’s one of those shows that I find difficult to stop watching.
Did the same thing watched like 3 episodes on Friday night realized I started late and it was like 1am. Got up in the morning no football or soccer so started again and finished the last 5 then had lunch. It was very enjoyable, had a coworker call in sick today then text me he was going to binge the last 7 he'd only watched #1.

Tano

Legend
Not sure if it's binge worthy yet. But Murderville is bizarre and Marshawn Lynch is pretty good in his episode. Beware... The show is unusual to say the least.
I watched the entire series

That show is so silly.

But the best episode by far was the one with

Kumail Nanjiani​

I cracked up at his walk.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ok, so here's another for you guys who like intense spy thrillers - watch this one, and you'll not see the world the same. It's the closest thing to what I imagine life in a spy agency is really like. It's another sub-title show, but well worth it. There's a scene in one of the later seasons where 2 El Al stewards are walking towards a french geologist girl in a hotel corridor; it's one of the most intense scenes I've ever... seen.
(We had to stop watching it at one point, though - like a lot of european shows, they don't censor the love scenes much & it got to be too much for us):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFsBFcu8cOs

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sure many of you have seen this … started The Man in The High Castle.

Crazy take on history.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've been running thru the 90's show Northern Exposure in its entirety. I remember catching it here & there back in the day. Quirky well written show.

Ed, one of the characters wears an LA Rams t shirt in many of the episodes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been running thru the 90's show Northern Exposure in its entirety. I remember catching it here & there back in the day. Quirky well written show.

Ed, one of the characters wears an LA Rams t shirt in many of the episodes.
That was a regular watch for me back in the day really enjoyed it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Did the same thing watched like 3 episodes on Friday night realized I started late and it was like 1am. Got up in the morning no football or soccer so started again and finished the last 5 then had lunch. It was very enjoyable, had a coworker call in sick today then text me he was going to binge the last 7 he'd only watched #1.
I watched all the episodes the last few days. Its not a show thats gonna win any acting awards. But it was entertaining. Too bad it only has 8 episodes.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok, so here's another for you guys who like intense spy thrillers - watch this one, and you'll not see the world the same. It's the closest thing to what I imagine life in a spy agency is really like. It's another sub-title show, but well worth it. There's a scene in one of the later seasons where 2 El Al stewards are walking towards a french geologist girl in a hotel corridor; it's one of the most intense scenes I've ever... seen.
(We had to stop watching it at one point, though - like a lot of european shows, they don't censor the love scenes much & it got to be too much for us):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFsBFcu8cOs

[Note to self: Start watching The Bureau]

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I am sure many of you have seen this … started The Man in The High Castle.

Crazy take on history.

I loved that show. Let me know when you finish so we can talk about it!!

If you like alternate histories, and are into space stuff, you can't beat "For All Mankind" on Apple TV. Two seasons out and the third will probably drop this spring. Great writing, great acting, all awesome.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IeyVb31zHQ

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have Paramount +, so I have been watching two shows on there regularly. Both are really good shows IMO

1883…really like it. Isabel May….WOW. Western that is the prequel to Yellowstone

Mayor of Kingstown. Jeremy Renner working with a corrupt prison staff/population.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've probably posted a couple of them in here before but I've been on a bit of a run of European scifi shows on Netflix. The Rain, To the Lake, Tribes of Europa and Dark stand out as some good ones.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Can't find the Movie Thread,... this is on Netflix. I watch 1-3 movies per year total. This was one so far for 2022. Side tracking plot, gruesome as fuck! Lives up to the original and remakes after in my opinion.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
R
2022 ‧ Horror/Thriller ‧ 1h 21m

Overview

News

Cast

Q729

Legend
While in between the weekly episode wait, I've been on a For All Mankind binge. Just about to start on the 2nd season. Hate when they hook me into "just one more episode!" Definitely an interesting take on history if different shit happened and the space race never stopped. Oh, and might as well just call this thread "Bingeworthy Shows" from now on. :D