Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I was like wait a sec. That's it? Only 6 episodes or something on that last season? Still was a good ride while it lasted though. Is it actually done with its run or still more to come?
It's been cancelled but fan speculation is there's a follow up coming for the next book. But yeah that's just fans being hopeful.

Q729

Legend
The car trunk in episode 3 :wow2:
Tetris.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure if it's binge worthy yet. But Murderville is bizarre and Marshawn Lynch is pretty good in his episode. Beware... The show is unusual to say the least.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The whole jailhouse scene, breaking out of the zip ties……
Well that's the whole gist of his character, he's abnormally large. It's what provides humor to it. I guess being familiar with the character makes all of that stuff funny.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
(being conservative) The Wire is Top 10 all time
Find the Corner if you can it is a prequel of sorts to wire
Loved "The Wire". Guess I have to watch "The Corner".

Edit: Searched but it didn't come up.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Last edited:

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Another message board I visit often had a couple of people say Reacher has a Network feel to it like it should be on ABC or CBS. We watched the first 4 Sunday and have enjoyed it so far.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Lol I’m not sure a “network” could get away with even a small percentage of the violence and stuff that’s in Reacher.
Btw, I freaking loved it. Awesome

Q729

Legend
I've started Raised by Wolves. Definitely has that Ridley Scott vibe.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I didn’t realize this was out yet. So pumped to watch this.
Yeah Cruise was enjoyable as Reacher because he had the sarcastic wit, but my god was he miscast. It was like having Kevin Hart playing the role of Shaquille ONeal

I was thinking of 5'9" Mel Gibson playing the truly huge William Wallace in Braveheart, ... I wish Jason Momoa was around for that part.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Is it worth getting past the first 15 minutes? It was too hokey for me and I dropped it. Rewatching “The Wire” for about the 3rd time now.

Yes, it takes a little while to get past some of the early dialogue and the new (proper) guy who plays Reacher, but it'll grow on you imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was thinking of 5'9" Mel Gibson playing the truly huge William Wallace in Braveheart, ... I wish Jason Momoa was around for that part.
The guy who plays Reacher is actually 6’-2”. They do some camera tricks to make him look bigger in the beginning. They don’t seem to worry as much later. You can tell when he’s dancing with Roscoe.