Austin Blythe to Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah he is not irreplaceable. If that forces our hand in the draft to look at interior OL a bit sooner then that's a plus in my eyes.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The more I read from more credible sources, it looks like he just got an offer on the table from the Vikings. No decision yet.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
noooooooooooooo

errhh

ok

honestly tho, he imo is a good guy, smart and appears to make the line calls, thing is effort minus true talent takes you only so far

Good Luck Austin, your effort was appreciated

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Whos on the Rams radar?A Vet?. I know the Center was a major concern.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This all but seals Sneed drafting a Center Fielder

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No Austin 3:66? We're farking DOOMED ~ @Merlin
ciMLyHW.jpg

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
They must be relatively confident in an internal option. Along with a draft pick as a backup and/or future starter.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Minnesota would be an interesting (odd) destination for Blythe because there would not appear to be a starting opportunity with the Vikings.

Garrett Bradbury was a highly regarded first round pick a couple years ago, and seems locked in at C.

Then the Vikings acquired Mason Cole just the other day. That surprised me.

Perhaps MN wants to play a former starting center (Cole or Blythe, if signed) at guard.

jjab360

Legend
Wow. Blythe gets a lot of shit here but be careful what you wish for. Below average starter but solid backup.

Prepare to be extremely disappointed if Brian Allen is anyone's hope.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m not worried that Blythe is being signed by another team.:shock:I’m not worried that Blythe is being signed by another team.:shock:I’m not worried that Blythe is being signed by another team.:shock:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have no doubt the Rams brain trust is aware of the weakness at Center and interior, but i believe that they have no intention of paying a Center(or Guard) any substantial money, which is why the narrative that they have generally ignored those positions in FA and let Saffold walk exists.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

and matt stafford pops open his most expensive bottle of champagne.