Are the Rams Talking/Negotiating with ANY Free Agents?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If nothing else, we can say the Rams run a relatively leak-proof front office right now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams fans this FA period:
200.gif

ImprobableFarflungHapuka-max-1mb.gif

200.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Keep in mind the way Snead and McVay look at players in the draft that they feel fit their mold. Also consider if the fit the scheme, especially on Oline.

They may not even be considering some of the players many of us are clamoring for the Rams to sign. McSnead seems to be very particular about the character traits of players.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hudson cost the Cards a 3rd rounder. He is a 31 year old centre. Half the folks here would be tearing their hair out if we had made that move.
Rodney Hudson is the best center in football. He definitely would have made the entire line better. I was praying to the football Gods. They ignored me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did you sacarfice a chicken?.....I know I did. It was fucking delicious lol

So you are responsible for this debacle. You know, you aren't supposed to eat the chicken, you are supposed to nail it onto some poor dumb pricks front door. :hush:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
We have all felt like this each year with McSnead.
We have seldom dove into the early FA market.

giphy (1).gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So you are responsible for this debacle. You know, you aren't supposed to eat the chicken, you are supposed to nail it onto some poor dumb pricks front door. :hush:
Dammit and here I thought someone was being nice and leaving out a chicken for a poor hungry guy like myself.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We are 5 months from the conversations about how we can’t possibly cut the roster down to size and how the guys we do cut are going to be sure to be picked up by other teams and maybe we can trade them instead of cut them.

Bargain shopping is up next.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sign Larry Fitzgerald for $50 and let him beast at TE enroute to his first championship. Yeah he's slow as fuck but still has great hands and can block. He can also continue to wear #11

…..

Legend
4 winning years into a regime that has delivered pretty much consistently and STILL the fans arent happy.

What do you guys want? A separate side pot for the Rams out with the salary cap?

Hudson cost the Cards a 3rd rounder. He is a 31 year old centre. Half the folks here would be tearing their hair out if we had made that move.

You win games in September, not in fucking March.
High horse much?