Are the Rams Talking/Negotiating with ANY Free Agents?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Jourdan Rodrigue seems to believe something is up, whether trade or free agent signing I have no idea, although I believe it was just yesterday when she said something is near, and we're going to like it.
I have a super hard time believing we'll like it considering there's not too many Free Agents I could get super excited about. But a trade? Maybe.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
According to the NFLPA, the Rams current have $17.2mil in cap space (not accounting for Djax).

And that's without a STAFFORD restructure.

That's more than I thought.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
According to the NFLPA, the Rams current have $17.2mil in cap space (not accounting for Djax).

And that's without a STAFFORD restructure.

That's more than I thought.
Well damn, if that's the case, why didn't we go after Hudson? Guessing they really have someone they like in the draft or already on the team.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well damn, if that's the case, why didn't we go after Hudson? Guessing they really have someone they like in the draft or already on the team.
I think they didn't want to spend the combined draft capital and money.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Mr. Busch-Light says it may happen later this evening.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mr. Busch-Light says it may happen later this evening.

By that time you may have finished off the entire case, then say it's gonna really happen tomorrow, ... you know, like those Q-Anon cultists. I've got my eye on the clock buddy. :cool:

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
By that time you may have finished off the entire case, then say it's gonna really happen tomorrow, ... you know, like those Q-Anon cultists. I've got my eye on the clock buddy. :cool:
That very well may happen! I have my eye on the clock too! Can't have my decently reliable sources let me down :D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Not sure what McVay and Snead have up their sleeves but they need to upgrade the current roster aside from draft.

On paper they look to have a top 3 or 4 NFC roster.

There is plenty of time for them to add some key pieces but they need to get the center position stabilized and hit on a couple more free agents and a surprise draft pick prior to preseason.

The Rams have very little room for errors with any upgrades they add to this years roster.
19051251.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they could get another proven edge on a back loaded contract I'd love it. Two years for a guy like Justin Houston would be a good investment. I don't want the Rams offensive line to be good. I want greatness.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
being fast is great but you have to catch the ball and be on the field to be productive and Ross has done neither.
As much as the DS signing doesn't thrill me without another WR signing (unlikely) or drafting which is certainly possible in a WR draft deep with talent to top of rd 4 IMO. I still think DS may surprise us and contribute, he is certainly a more dependable option than Ross if he is healthy.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Yep, I was wrong. Should've known not to trust them again!