Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Cincinnati Bengals are unveiling their new uniforms on Monday

I wonder if the Rams will unveil theirs before the draft , or be like last year and dink around and dink around

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So here's what I don't understand about the broken horn. They want it to look 3D but it doesn't always look that way based on what angle you look at it from. Wouldn't it look better connected? Excuse the art as I simply doodled on hit to prove a point. Now before I get the response with the old Rams horn, I'm just talking about improving what they went with.

Here's the current with broken horn
Screenshot_20210415-141314_Chrome.jpg

Here's the one with it connected
Screenshot_20210415-141831_Gallery.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Cincinnati Bengals are unveiling their new uniforms on Monday

I wonder if the Rams will unveil theirs before the draft , or be like last year and dink around and dink around

I hope it’s at the draft. You’d think they have had it picked for a while.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What the holdup on the new uniforms, folks?

Okay, label me impatient, but I’m chomping at the bit over here to see the new uniforms for the LA Rams upcoming season. And I don’t understand what’s taking so long for them to let us know what they will be.

I’m salivating over here, too, because I see what the Cincinnatti Bengals (okay, my editor undid my Bungles snarky comment) did with their new uniforms announcement today, and I have to say I think they absolutely nailed it with their new design. I would like to see the Rams do the same. But I’m not holding my breath.

What do I mean by that? Whatever new design they choose should harken to the Rams’ storied past. Minor tweaks, minor adjustments, a new midnight black option, but no wholesale design changes, please.

And that’s why I really like what the Bengals have done in their first uniform design change since 2004. The trademark stripes of the Bengals remain the dominant feature of their new design, just as the trademark curlicue of the Rams should remain as the first thing that jumps out at you in any new design.

While it may be a new design, it should remain intentionally familiar, yet harken back to their past. Doesn’t have to be throwback per se, but it needs to at least allude to that. Let it nod to the past while pointing to the upcoming season and the future.

View: https://youtu.be/58OAz7QeFLw

Because the tiniest of details matter. The Bengals kept the orange and black helmet and the three-stripes their uniform has always been known by, just updated the look a bit with cleaner, sleeker, simpler sets. I especially like their new black home jersey, and so very much hope the Rams will follow a similar design path. Bengals new uniforms

Is it possible the Rams’ delay in announcing their new uniform is because they are conducting exhaustive focus groups to gauge public reaction to various new designs? Hahaha. Good one.

After all, this is a team that didn’t back off from their penis-inspired logo change in 2020. Heaven help us all if they roll out a similar PR catastrophe this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Am I the only one who hates trucker hats? The mesh is always cheap, it means those hideous plastic snap bands in the back and overall they just look cheap.

Also, that hat patch looks so poorly done.

Agree with others that it looks hideous. truly gross.
Ok, boomer.

:)

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
What the holdup on the new uniforms, folks?

Okay, label me impatient, but I’m chomping at the bit over here to see the new uniforms for the LA Rams upcoming season. And I don’t understand what’s taking so long for them to let us know what they will be.

I’m salivating over here, too, because I see what the Cincinnatti Bengals (okay, my editor undid my Bungles snarky comment) did with their new uniforms announcement today, and I have to say I think they absolutely nailed it with their new design. I would like to see the Rams do the same. But I’m not holding my breath.

What do I mean by that? Whatever new design they choose should harken to the Rams’ storied past. Minor tweaks, minor adjustments, a new midnight black option, but no wholesale design changes, please.

And that’s why I really like what the Bengals have done in their first uniform design change since 2004. The trademark stripes of the Bengals remain the dominant feature of their new design, just as the trademark curlicue of the Rams should remain as the first thing that jumps out at you in any new design.

While it may be a new design, it should remain intentionally familiar, yet harken back to their past. Doesn’t have to be throwback per se, but it needs to at least allude to that. Let it nod to the past while pointing to the upcoming season and the future.

View: https://youtu.be/58OAz7QeFLw

Because the tiniest of details matter. The Bengals kept the orange and black helmet and the three-stripes their uniform has always been known by, just updated the look a bit with cleaner, sleeker, simpler sets. I especially like their new black home jersey, and so very much hope the Rams will follow a similar design path. Bengals new uniforms

Is it possible the Rams’ delay in announcing their new uniform is because they are conducting exhaustive focus groups to gauge public reaction to various new designs? Hahaha. Good one.

After all, this is a team that didn’t back off from their penis-inspired logo change in 2020. Heaven help us all if they roll out a similar PR catastrophe this year.

The one helmet rule is under review this offseason, maybe the Rams are waiting for a decision.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ok, boomer.

:)
LOL! If I was a boomer, I’d owe far less on my house...

Im just a Gen X kid who wasn’t allowed any “label” goods. My first Nikes and Levi’s I got in 7th grade. I had oodles of those cheap trucker hats and just hate them. First fitted cap I bought, I thought I was a big baller shot caller...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL! If I was a boomer, I’d owe far less on my house...

Im just a Gen X kid who wasn’t allowed any “label” goods. My first Nikes and Levi’s I got in 7th grade. I had oodles of those cheap trucker hats and just hate them. First fitted cap I bought, I thought I was a big baller shot caller...
C'mon Mac, we know you rocked those Sears' maroon tough skin jeans back in the day!

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
C'mon Mac, we know you rocked those Sears' maroon tough skin jeans back in the day!

DAMMIT, LOYAL!!! LMAO!!!

I still have a rash from those damn Toughskin jeans!!! Worse, growing up in SoCal and being forced to wear them in September, was like wearing double thick jeans!!!

So, yes, I DID rock those Sears Toughskin jeans back in the day... and HATED every rash-inducing, sweat-causing, unstylish minute of it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
*flexes

Time for a boomer gun show!

1v398Ij.jpg

Damn! That full broadside pushed the entire ship a solid 5-7m... I can't imagine what it sounded like inside that tin can when all those guns were blazing...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DAMMIT, LOYAL!!! LMAO!!!

I still have a rash from those damn Toughskin jeans!!! Worse, growing up in SoCal and being forced to wear them in September, was like wearing double thick jeans!!!

So, yes, I DID rock those Sears Toughskin jeans back in the day... and HATED every rash-inducing, sweat-causing, unstylish minute of it.
It was all those fine colors that they came in, though! Torquoise, Maroon were our favorites...with double knee pads for extra toughness! I can still feel those stiff knees when new and we STILL wore through those knees....

dang

Legend
So here's what I don't understand about the broken horn. They want it to look 3D but it doesn't always look that way based on what angle you look at it from. Wouldn't it look better connected? Excuse the art as I simply doodled on hit to prove a point. Now before I get the response with the old Rams horn, I'm just talking about improving what they went with.

View attachment 44959

View attachment 44960
po-tay-toe. po-tot-toe.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
po-tay-toe. po-tot-toe.
I don't think so. I think they could have did a bit better to make the horn look 3D I was just giving an example of how, but not saying they should follow what I'm suggesting. Not like they'll change it anyways, just pointing stuff out for the sake of convo. Regardless it is what it is. I just hope this next uni they release is good.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
It was all those fine colors that they came in, though! Torquoise, Maroon were our favorites...with double knee pads for extra toughness! I can still feel those stiff knees when new and we STILL wore through those knees....

Now you givin' me flashbacks with those maroon ones...those are the ones I had. I also think I got some green ones...which I hated!
iu
iu

WITH the "reinforced knees"... I still maintain that those Toughskin knees are better than modern day Kevlar...

Also, THANK GOD my golf-loving dad didn't put me in these Toughskins...
iu

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

View attachment 44959

View attachment 44960
The way the artist made it, there's probably an implied blue outline around the horn that also goes through it. Since it's on blue it's not seen, but I get why they did it that way. It's just the art style... and adding a yellow line there throws it off.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

The NFL finally got more lenient in jersey numbers. Always loved the off numbers that WRs had, like Harold jackson's 29. Biletnikoff's 25 and Branch's 21 too. Just looked cool and then they restricted them because the lame excuse was it would confuse the refs. They're already confused. NFL should've given D-lineman the 80s back again. And I'm betting that Woods gets his #2. Jalen will have to figure out what he wants instead of 2.