Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love it! And yellow pants too!! The shine around edges of numbers still bug me a little but better than gradients. Damn near perfection.

View attachment 46438

1626186520536-png.46438

Oh yeah! Woooo!

Pops! Clean!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Demoff went on 11 Personnel and said that they took a little fan input into play, hence the classic look that everyone was calling for, and they said that they really took a lot of input on players in terms of different combinations and looks to wear. Ultimately the players being younger, coming out of college and stuff are the type that really likes some of the newer details and changes older fans bemoan, and the team believes the mantra of look good play good, so that input weighs heavily.

The delay also was part in due to so many players changing numbers so they wanted to make sure they had jerseys available online and in the team store immediately.

Jourdan made an interesting comment about how a lot of media people would come into the stadium and remark about how it was almost like stepping into a video game with how the lighting and colours worked. With the addition of the 8K camera that we saw a little last year, it really makes the jerseys stand out. Essentially it seems like there's an attempt to future-proof the jerseys a bit.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

to tell you the truth i don't even remember last year's jerseys with the gradient numbers. totally forgettable.

i do remember the beautiful bone jerseys. hope we still see them in action.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jourdan made an interesting comment about how a lot of media people would come into the stadium and remark about how it was almost like stepping into a video game with how the lighting and colours worked. With the addition of the 8K camera that we saw a little last year, it really makes the jerseys stand out. Essentially it seems like there's an attempt to future-proof the jerseys a bit.

Something white like these would seem to compliment that. :thumbsup1:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Something white like these would seem to compliment that. :thumbsup1:

Definitely, I think they're really going to be popping on screen, especially when we're watching them in SoFi during the Super Bowl.

I also hope that these become a more standard "away" and the bone is more like a colour rush type thing that they break out for a TNF game or something.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This contrast looks great to me. Sharp!

I’d prefer the bone take a back seat to this.

E6LpLhOWYAUWBdi

i have no doubt they will but please look at the tweet above and see how fantastic aaron donald looks in the bone jersey. it's a good looking jersey.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams back on top of the food chain for having the best uniforms in the League

well. the whites anyways

these are pretty sweet

RamsNew1.JPG

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
i have no doubt they will but please look at the tweet above and see how fantastic aaron donald looks in the bone jersey. it's a good looking jersey.

It’s good. Yes. As an alternate. :sunglasses:

In all seriousness, the bone looks good… I wish it “showed more consistent”. Stadium lighting or TV cameras give it a dingy color range at times. They will keep it because it is a solid different look.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bought the Aaron Donald one already. If you like these more than the others then please buy one! This is how you let the marketing team know how badly they messed up last year and what direction they need to go in.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
When I first saw it I liked it. Yellow sleeves and blue horn thingies I like!! Looks like Demoff finally listened to the fans instead of force feeding us and saying we will grow to like them.

On close inspection, the shiny outline on the numbers and those dumb tags should be off the jersey.

Q729

Legend
I hate the font. I hate the highlights that make stuff look plastic. Other than that, not bad.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They are better than the last run. And because we don’t like something about it is no reason for that idiotic term hater.
You're right. Whiner is a better adjective here...