Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yeah it's kinda hard to track your argument because you say "there's definitely a difference" and then a sentence later you say "they look very similar because they are."

And as for your last sentence, knock off the condescending bullshit.
Well here's the definition for "similar" since you're having trouble: resembling without being identical.
And here's the definition for "difference": a point or way in which people or things are not the same.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Well here's the definition for "similar" since you're having trouble: resembling without being identical.
And here's the definition for "difference": a point or way in which people or things are not the same.
Your compulsion to provide dictionary definitions of common words is vacuous, fatuous, asinine, and risible. :laugh3::yawn::eyeroll:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
In your photo above, the blues look obviously different. Left is Navy blue, the right is more sky blue. Not so in the PR photos, they look almost identical.

As for the yellow, one really notices the difference in a large section of color-- as with the pants. (Old color was gold, new color is highlighter yellow) But just on the shoulder of the jersey sleeve, yeah, it's hard to tell.

Whenever I saw the Rams on the field in 2020, it was pretty obvious that their colors were different from years prior. But those PR photos imply they are almost identical.

When the Rams returned to LA, I was ecstatic that they revived the traditional colors. It was so great to leave behind that dingy brown/beige color from the St Louis days.
But now they've messed with the colors yet again.

What can I say, it just bums me out that I can't see my traditional team colors on Sundays anymore. IMHO it's disrespectful to long-time fans for the PR department to "pretend" they haven't changed the color scheme.
Come on man.... Just enjoy the ride ya old head. This new shit is dope let's get this chip!!!

Also, I'm an old head too. I am just geeked that we're relevant again. They could wear underoos out there and I would be happy (albeit slightly disturbed) as long as they win and bring that fire. Let's fucking... Go!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Come on man.... Just enjoy the ride ya old head. This new shit is dope let's get this chip!!!

Also, I'm an old head too. I am just geeked that we're relevant again. They could wear underoos out there and I would be happy (albeit slightly disturbed) as long as they win and bring that fire. Let's fucking... Go!
Yeah, I know you're mostly right. It's a freaking GREAT time to be a Rams fan. Unbelievable how lucky we are now compared to the seemingly endless dark days we endured. Uniform changes are pretty damn unimportant compared to that.

I heard that Demoff actually reads these forums from time to time, so maybe I'm just trying to lobby him, lol. (I mean, they brought back "Coca Cola Classic" after "New Coke" flopped, so ....)

But yeah, they're still blue and yellow with a horn on the helmet. Close enough. No matter what, I'll still be sweating bullets for 'em every snap of every season.

Last edited:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Man fuck all this, I want the $300 real game jersey as I bet it's much cleaner :LOL: ......plus I'll still rock the old schools too cuz it's all about the Rams for me!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They look awfully similar. I don't see much misrepresentation from the PR. I think that they are showing what inspired their uniform choice, not to trick anyone.
View attachment 46531
pcraxbx5zs8a2ekm5lya.jpg

sqqviu0tfnhvsvoxxmzm.jpg

gcosgchrip1xzm2zjdxy.jpg

mpeo72u0g17uic1u7xkb.jpg

fduoimqc85ujykkuzr9b.jpg

dang

Legend
Guarantee you Rams gear this year will be outselling Rams gear from each of the last 5 years. If that’s true then the organization has met their goal. Don’t know about where you guys live but Rams gear is rarer than McDonalds’ on the moon.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Man fuck all this, I want the $300 real game jersey as I bet it's much cleaner :LOL: ......plus I'll still rock the old schools too cuz it's all about the Rams for me!!!
The difference between the Vapor and real game jersey is definitely there. I bought a vapor Donald and a game Donald at the SoFi shop for $325. WELL worth it for me!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I just can’t keep away even though I know better. How many feel the new white jersey looks crisper and cleaner than the old white jersey? How many feel the older is straight up nicer looking?
I like both jerseys. Just a sucker for a Rams white, blue and yellow jersey I guess lol