All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s odd, as much as people want to cry bountygate, not a single person can actually point to the evidence of it happening. The Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL during the GW era, and we had the fewest opponents go down to injuries.

But because Goodell didn’t show but a handful of people his “evidence”, and because his BFF Peter King went around parroting his narrative everyone is expected to believe that it happened.

That’s why Saints fans DGAF about people putting an asterisk next to their Super Bowl win, because it wasn’t true. It was a trumped up narrative sold to show the public that the NFL was concerned with player safety.

Never mind what is presumed to have happened is common place with multiple players coming out and saying that they had similar systems in place in their own locker rooms.
at least the Evidence was shown to others... the cheating that affected us go threw in a bin and burned never to see the light of the day again

and i may or may not be mistaken but bounty gate fucked us as we lost GW for a year

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will agree with you, the Rams have a lot of star power. That’s about as far as our agreement goes.

Kamara, Brees, and Thomas were enough to beat you guys before in the Dome. I don’t see how you guys fare any better this go around.
only because we spotted you 35 points in the first half ... you were a little bit worried when we whopped up on you to tie it its ok to admit it

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
If Goff plays better than he has in the last 3-4 games, I think the Rams win, if not, it will be very difficult. The fact a Saints fan thinks the Rams DBs are better than the Saints, gives me some more hope. I don't consider the Saints cheaters, or their SB tainted, because the coaches lied to Goodell (unlike the scumbag Pats and BB). My son in law became a Saints fan after the Rams left STL and I'll being watching the game with him and his family unless the damn winter weather this weekend gets in the way. I'm hoping for a great game and Rams win. A blowout would be extra nice.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
at least the Evidence was shown to others... the cheating that affected us go threw in a bin and burned never to see the light of the day again

and i may or may not be mistaken but bounty gate freaked us as we lost GW for a year

I think you are shining more light on what an inconsistent and wreckless Commissioner Goodell is.

Stump23

Rookie
Reynolds is not good, and Ginn blows him away.That said Reynie boy is in the rhtymn, while Ginn is getting it all back together. IF Ginn has a big day,Saint probably win. He has speed that can't be denied. Sheilds can handle Ginn, but no other Ram DB has a chance against him on crossing routes.

Rams O line, right now, is so healthy that we have a chance to control the game. In the first game Goff had his time, but there was no Davenport (but now Rankins is out).

My ultra simple analysis:
This is an incredibly even matchup. As usual the QB play is the difference..and Brees, mr small hofer, will probably win the game. If Goff plays like he did weeks 3-11, Rams can easily win because Saints DBs give up 8+ ypa....that is bad......while Brees, the master dinker, can give a death by 1,000 cuts.--and that works when the Saints run well, and Brees has throwing lanes. Wade knows this, and that is where the chess starts. IF, IF, IF the Rams stop the run early in the game, that might get the Rams to +3 a the half....and then the coaching comes. THe QB who plays well enough, with the better coaching wins (see the Rams-Dallas game).

If we had Kupp, I would say Rams will win; but, without him out I can't say that. However, overall,I do think the Rams are the better team because they can control with short, medium and long passing game....while Brees can't dominated at 40+ yards down the field without a perfect pocket.....ahhhh, what do I know....I'm a Greg Robinson fan. So, a nod without the wink goes to the Saints....that's why they play.

Lastly Character and intelligence: Brees is the master....Whit, Gurley, AD and Goff aren't far behind...in these games it can matter.
Not sure how you can say Ginn is better than Reynolds???? Ginn a journeyman at best and Reynolds just coming into his own. Sure he turns the wrong way on an occasional hot read or long ball but he's still basically a rookie. Reynolds: 29 rec. 402 yds 5TD's. Ginn: 17 rec. 209 yds, 2 TD's. Really, not even close. I don't like to argue with fellow fans but sorry, this just stood out. Go Rams.....kick the shit out of the Aints.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think you are shining more light on what an inconsistent and wreckless Commissioner Goodell is.

I realize you have antipathy for Goodell, but when it comes to truly disliking Goodell, you'll have to stand in line because myself and a few others on this board would truly struggle to be Christian...or decent, if you prefer, if we met him in person.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orl...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

LA Times columnist: Rams will 'knock the Saints more senseless than a frat boy on Bourbon Street'
ADVOCATE STAFF REPORT

5be331bc51385.image.jpg

Advocate staff photo by SCOTT THRELKELD

One columnist is already booking the Los Angeles Rams' ticket the Super Bowl.

In a column Thursday, Bill Plaschke of the Los Angeles Times listed five reasons why he's picking the Rams over the New Orleans Saints, which would put an LA team in the Super Bowl for the first time in 35 years.

"It might be considered a jinx to predict a Rams victory, but this jazzed-up version of the Rams is more powerful than voodoo, as the folks in New Orleans will discover when the outsiders go marching in Sunday and knock the Saints more senseless than a frat boy on Bourbon Street," he wrote.

Plashcke hit on a number of topics, including that the Rams "have been there, heard that, felt that" by playing in New Orleans once this season -- twice, if you count the preseason.

The Saints, a 3.5 point favorite at home Sunday, edged the Rams 45-35 when the teams met in New Orleans on Nov. 4.

On Thursday, Rams wide receiver Robert Woods said the noise of playing in the Superdome wouldn't play a factor in the outcome.

In his column, Paschke quoted quarterback Jared Goff saying the team learned "how to operate there and how to do some things in the noise."

Coming off an impressive 30-22 victory over the Dallas Cowboys last weekend, Plasche said that the Rams are "carrying that fire with them into a game they should and will win."

You can read Plaschke's full take here.
----------------
https://saintsreport.com/threads/la...ess-than-a-frat-boy-on-bourbon-street.401752/

They really talkin trash hey, keep opening your mouth LA, your gonna get your Team Embarrased on Sunday with this!

Keep talkin boys see what it gets you!
----------
rarely does a team with so much trash talking before, whether it be fans, writers or the team itself, back it up.

who dat?!
----------
I've read his stuff before and years ago when I use to watch ESPN the show "Around The Horn" Plaschke has and will always be a homer, especially when a team is winning in LA. Nothing to see here.
----------
They seem extremely confident, for a bunch of guys who've never won a road playoff game, especially a conference championship.

The writer seems to have "fantasy draft overconfidence" syndrome, in which the fantasy owner projects career years for all of his/her draft picks, assuming the best case outcome for each, not to mention vastly overestimating the validation that comes from a no. 2 seed winning a home game in the divisional round.

On the finer points, Goff's been about half the QB he was before Cooper Kupp was lost for the season, and Aqib Talib is a 32 year old cornerback. Other teams have put their best CB on #cantguardmike all year, and.....nobody can guard Mike. Besides, if you maximize that alleged value by playing a lot of man defense, Alvin Kamara is going to score about four TDs.

But he'll get more clicks for that column than any other kind he'd write, and that's the name of the game.
-----------
Boy, the rams and la media are chirping a lot. Lots of bulletin board material for payton.
----------
That was cute. They're gonna win because there was a fire and a mass shooting in California? They can handle the noise because they played here in the pre-season? That's not grasping at straws. That's clinging to the last shred of fabric left in the universe.

I can't wait for Sunday.
----------
The Rams and their fans seem to feel entitled.
----------
Who cares what anyone is saying. Nothing wrong with the bravado by the Rams IMO as it is our Saints who have to take care of business. If we can somehow slow down that rushing attack I believe this will be a game we win going away. Just please NO slow start this week...lol - my heart can't take that suspense every week!
-----------
Them there is fighting words!
----------
Wow just wow. They think because they played a preseason game and a reg season game that they know what it’s going to be like in that dome. They ain’t seen nuthin close to the atmosphere they are about to experience on Sunday. Our team and our fans are on mission that only ends in victory for this organization and city.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Plaschke is and always has been a Grade AAA douchbag, eff that guy

But I agree with him about the Rams being fired up, if not the frat boy hyperbole. Watching the interviews, and the last few games, I think the Rams are really ready for this.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing that Saints fans say LA fans are chirping...ALL I HEAR AND READ are chirping Saints fans. Such a cocky group of asshole fans have never existed like this, outside of Foxboro...WE HAVE to destroy those Sonsabitches!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey @El caliente it's been good having you here with us the last couple of months. A reminder though, stay out of our GDT thread on Sunday...unless of course we are giving your team a serious butt kicking, then you are most welcome. (y)
And, please, remember to come back for your plate of crow. We have some delicious recipes all lined up.
Paresean
Fricassee
Bar-b-que
And many, many more!

We promise you won't leave hungry! :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And, please, remember to come back for your plate of crow. We have some delicious recipes all lined up.
Paresean
Fricassee
Bar-b-que
And many, many more!

C8ENqhF.png

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Paresean
Fricassee
Bar-b-que
And many, many more!

He be gone just as @johneric8 was

Fetal position, thumb jammed in mouth, too devastated to own up amongst strangers

Count on it

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
But I agree with him about the Rams being fired up, if not the frat boy hyperbole. Watching the interviews, and the last few games, I think the Rams are really ready for this.
I do agree however;

he had a slightly different take vs the Cowboys- not letting that guy off, sorry

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Paresean
Fricassee
Bar-b-que
And many, many more!

If you don’t mind, I will stick to how we cook it in New Orleans.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not sure how you can say Ginn is better than Reynolds???? Ginn a journeyman at best and Reynolds just coming into his own. Sure he turns the wrong way on an occasional hot read or long ball but he's still basically a rookie. Reynolds: 29 rec. 402 yds 5TD's. Ginn: 17 rec. 209 yds, 2 TD's. Really, not even close. I don't like to argue with fellow fans but sorry, this just stood out. Go Rams.....kick the crap out of the Aints.
Hi my friend.
OPINION ME MATE:
I don't regard stats in this situation. I watch tape of 5-8 NFL games every week 50 weeks a year, hopefully like a scout (lol--I try). ANd, from watching Ginn the last 5 years or so, I can say:
Ginn is a game breaker, and has been for years...and Reynolds had a GREAT game against the Chiefs, but besides that he is just 'whatever'....and can't compare to Ginn as an NFL player. Ginn has an extra gear, along with punt returner like shiftiness....we have no one who can run with him, except Shields....he is THE wild card for me. He is just coming back off an injury, so I hope he is still out of sync...I hope. He still runs sub 4.4--I think. Reynolds is near nothing to me. He can never be a #2 WR in the NFL, and certainly outside the Rams won't even be a #3, unless someone is hurt....AGAIN all opinion.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you don’t mind, I will stick to how we cook it in New Orleans.
No worries... post the recipe...

We'll be sure to have it piping hot for you to enjoy right after the game. We've got some accomplished chefs on board... in fact, one of our Mods is a restauranteur!

Perfect timing too... it'll be dinner time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.