All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Is anyone else concerned about the noise in the Dome? Last week the noise could be attributed to 2 false starts and 2 time outs.

Do you think Goff and McVay have their communication figured out so that they don’t succumb to the same fate as the Eagles and their Super Bowl winning coach and qb?
The noise wont be much of an issue if the Rams get out to an early lead. The Rams have played in loud stadiums/domes before. They handled it pretty well the last 2 games in Seattle, not as big a deal as the media makes it out to be.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I will agree with you, the Rams have a lot of star power. That’s about as far as our agreement goes.

Kamara, Brees, and Thomas were enough to beat you guys before in the Dome. I don’t see how you guys fare any better this go around.

All due respect, the Saints have a great team, I don't think anyone on here will argue that. But it was 14-14 before we had a meltdown and gave you a 21 point lead. That lead, as you recall, was gone in the 4th quarter.
So while I'm not going to sit here and say we will win for sure, what I will say is if you think we're going to fall apart and hand you another 21 point lead you are crazy. And, everyone and their mother said the Cowboys would run all over us and we couldn't stop Zeke. That's the same Cowboy D that completely shut you down, in your house.
What did we do? We held him to 47 damn yards and rushed for 273..So don't count your chickens my man, cuz this story ain't gonna be the same as last time. Peters will step up and we have Talib this time. It's coming...You'll see.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kamara, Brees, and Thomas were enough to beat you guys before in the Dome. I don’t see how you guys fare any better this go around.

Saints might win, but acting like that first game means they'll win this one is the kind of logic you see from Dallas fans.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Nobody on the Saints defense is better than AD, and pardon me if my post implied that. AD is one of the top 2 defensive players in football.

If we are talking units as opposed to individuals
QB- Saints
RB- Saints
WR- Rams
TE- Push
Oline- Push
DLine- Saints
LB- Saints
DBs- Rams
ST- Push

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
All due respect, the Saints have a great team, I don't think anyone on here will argue that. But it was 14-14 before we had a meltdown and gave you a 21 point lead. That lead, as you recall, was gone in the 4th quarter.
So while I'm not going to sit here and say we will win for sure, what I will say is if you think we're going to fall apart and hand you another 21 point lead you are crazy. And, everyone and their mother said the Cowboys would run all over us and we couldn't stop Zeke. That's the same Cowboy D that completely shut you down, in your house.
What did we do? We held him to 47 damn yards and rushed for 273..So don't count your chickens my man, cuz this story ain't gonna be the same as last time. Peters will step up and we have Talib this time. It's coming...You'll see.

The Cowboys shut us down in their house. And the refs missed 2 helmet to helmet hits that would have put the Saints in fg range to tie the game in the 4th.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Nobody on the Saints defense is better than AD, and pardon me if my post implied that. AD is one of the top 2 defensive players in football.

QB- Saints
RB- Saints
WR- Rams
TE- Push
Oline- Push
DLine- Saints
LB- Saints
DBs- Rams
ST- Push

Sorry but this shows some Bias on your part.
(Right now)
QB-Saints
RB-Rams
WE-Rams
TE-Push
OL-Push
DL-Rams
LB-Saints
DB-Rams
ST-Rams

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The Cowboys shut us down in their house. And the refs missed 2 helmet to helmet hits that would have put the Saints in fg range to tie the game in the 4th.
My apologies, thought it was a home game. Fair enough. I won't argue judgement calls. Because I think the NFL has become to ticky tack as it is. We will all find out Saturday. GL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey @El caliente it's been good having you here with us the last couple of months. A reminder though, stay out of our GDT thread on Sunday...unless of course we are giving your team a serious butt kicking, then you are most welcome. (y)

A55VA6

Legend

QB- Saints
RB- Saints
WR- Rams
TE- Push
Oline- Push
DLine- Saints
LB- Saints
DBs- Rams
ST- Push

I understand that the Saints have a good ST unit, but I think you gotta give the Rams that one. As for RB, I'd say Rams.. but I can see why you'd say Saints, so that's fine. I'll give you DL because aside from Donald, the Rams DL has under performed, but they sure looked good last week.

But overall, these are the 2 best teams in the NFL in my opinion. Great coaching and good in all 3 phases. Should be a hell of a game.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
After watching the last game and several recent rams games from week 11 on. I would say this:

(Right now)
QB-Saints
RB-Push - (We haven't seen what #35 looks like on a bad game so hard to evaluate)
WR-Push - (in number of good WRs = Rams, but Thomas is clearly better than our top guy)
TE-Push - (The no man's land for both teams)
OL-Rams - (Only because the Saints line has had a hard time in last 4 games)
DL-Rams - (mainly due to the Rankin's injury)
LB-Saints - (I wanted to say push, but the Saints LBs play well in their scheme)
DB-Push - (Peters has been a wreck and no one besides Talib has really shown anything)
ST-Rams - (barely...I do like Lutz....good dude)

I really really do not want to see a win or loss for either team due to the Refs. We know it will happen to some degree and I think we have the same crew as the 1st game.

For me, as with all games, I think the Offensive and Defensive line wins or loses the game for both teams. Too much of everything else is a wash.

nighttrain

Legend

QB- Saints
RB- Saints
WR- Rams
TE- Push
Oline- Push
DLine- Saints
LB- Saints
DBs- Rams
ST- Push
At RB and DL it is a push
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Super Bowl ratings are what they are. The teams playing has minimal effect

Yeah the game has become such a big event these days, it's like Halloween or New Years Eve everyone plans to do something.

Goodell having to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Payton would be rubbing his face in shite. He doesn’t want that.

One would have to admit it would be delicious to see though.

In this matchup you have 2 of the least penalized teams in the NFL. So I suspect accusations to run rampant every time a flag is thrown.

Both teams are well coached and disciplined, and every flag thrown will be the subject of speculation.

Every game, every week every fanbase.

As a Saints fan IDGAF about what people say about flimsy accusations regarding how we won our Super Bowl. We got one.

If you are calling Bountygate accusations flimsy that's as ingenious as it gets.

I personally may be a rare bird, but yeah, I would care.

Me too and it was nice to see others say the same thing.

That’s the death knell for New Orleans right there. Anytime you see a stat like that, it’s usually followed up by someone immediately obliterating said stat. Yep. Done deal.

We need the deal to get closed by an announcer mentioning it prior to kickoff or as soon as the Rams get the ball.

:yess:

It’s odd, as much as people want to cry bountygate, not a single person can actually point to the evidence of it happening. The Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL during the GW era, and we had the fewest opponents go down to injuries.

Never mind what is presumed to have happened is common place with multiple players coming out and saying that they had similar systems in place in their own locker rooms.

Sorry but that just isn't true, and you can Google "bountygate evidence" and see for yourself. It was fairly well documented and tracked in house.

I'll help refresh your memory on why the penalties were harsh. Saints coaches lied to Goodell and it's fairly common knowledge that if you lie to him and it comes out he puts both feet up your ass. Ask MVick.

He sent out a memo telling teams to stop awarding cash to players for bounties because it had come to his attention that several teams were doing it. When he called and asked the Saints (because supposedly he got a tipoff0 they said they had stopped. Then came evidence that they hadn't. It was a black eye for the NFL and they LIED about it to Goodell. So he smashed them for it.

Q729

Legend
My apologies, thought it was a home game. Fair enough. I won't argue judgement calls. Because I think the NFL has become to ticky tack as it is. We will all find out Saturday. GL.
Hold your load! We'll find out on the early game SUNDAY!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is anyone else concerned about the noise in the Dome? Last week the noise could be attributed to 2 false starts and 2 time outs.

Do you think Goff and McVay have their communication figured out so that they don’t succumb to the same fate as the Eagles and their Super Bowl winning coach and qb?

I’m not all that concerned. The Rams have experience playing loud stadiums. They should be used to it by now. Goff pretty much said the same.

I understand that the Saints have a good ST unit, but I think you gotta give the Rams that one. As for RB, I'd say Rams.. but I can see why you'd say Saints, so that's fine. I'll give you DL because aside from Donald, the Rams DL has under performed, but they sure looked good last week.

But overall, these are the 2 best teams in the NFL in my opinion. Great coaching and good in all 3 phases. Should be a hell of a game.

Right now is what counts. Not the rest of the season. Right now the Tams Oline and RBs put up 273 yards on one of the best run defending defenses. The Saints don’t have a comparable stat in the last 4-5 games.

The Saints Oline hasn’t been as good as it was earlier in the year.

WR/TE is a push

QB Saints.

DLine Rams push if you compare last weeks games

LB Saints

DBs Push

ST slight edge to Rams imo

So the defenses and ST are pretty even

The offense goes to the Rams right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We played there earlier in the year. I don't recall any false starts in the game. That doesn't mean it won't happen this time around, but a false start or two isn't going to kill our chances.

QB- Saints
RB- Saints
WR- Rams
TE- Push
Oline- Push
DLine- Saints
LB- Saints
DBs- Rams
ST- Push

No way the Saints have the better DL with Rankins injured. And at best, the RBs are a push with the way C.J. and Gurley are running. Fact is we had a better rushing attack than y'all this year.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I don't see the RBs being a push, we have the best RB in the league plus the freshest one subbing in for him with three 100+ yard games. I don't care if it's vs bad teams for CJ's numbers because every team gets to play crappy teams (See Pats!). Nobody plays 16 games vs great teams even on the toughest scheds.

Now that's not a knock against Kamara, he's very good and very capable of exploding for a big gain (like that 70 yarder last year against us), it's just that in these comparisons they're up against the best tandem in the league.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RB is a push?
Kamara & Ingram 27 combined reg season games + 2 playoff game they combined for 2573 yards and 25 TD

Gurley & Anderson (as a Ram) 16 combined reg season games + 2 playoff game they combined for 2387 yards and 26 TD

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm not accusing the Saints of anything, I don't know anything about all that.I'm just saying I could not be ok with my team cheating to win a Superbowl title, and I think the attitude of being ok with it "anything to win" is gross, just how I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.