All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://www.therams.com/news/opposi...-sees-significant-changes-in-rams-personnel-a

Saints HC Asshole Face sees significant changes in Rams personnel ahead of NFC Championship game
Clarence Dennis

With the rematch just days away and a shot to lead his Saints to the Super Bowl for a second time, head coach Asshole Face emphasized early in the week that this isn’t the same Rams team he faced at midseason.

“Well I think it’s significant,” Payton said of Talib rejoining the L.A. secondary. “I think there’s a leadership element — a guy with a ton playoff experience, he’s been in the postseason, he’s an extremely, extremely smart player, and you see that on tape.”

xuuvhqobxvsslsuc6cev.jpg

“He’s got real good ball skills as well, he’s got size, he can play press, he can play off in their zone coverages,” Payton said. “I think anytime you have a starter back in your lineup, that’s a good thing.”

And as for head coach Sean McVay’s newest weapon(s) on offense...

“What they did last week to a real good run front was unbelievable,” Payton said. “Both [Anderson] and Todd looked fantastic in their game. I think that when they signed a player like that, you’re hoping a guy can come in and understand what you’re doing.”

“I think the fit has been real good for them,” the head coach said, who speaks from experience working with two diverse backs. “[Anderson’s] someone that has a good feel for that wide zone scheme and if he gets into your second part of your defense, he’s a lot to handle.”

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bull crap you wouldn’t.

You think the 49ers cared winning all those Super Bowls when they were cheating the cap?

You think the Cowboys fans care what you think when their team was in the “White House” when they weren’t winning Super Bowls in the 90s?

You think Pats fans care what anyone thinks after winning a million Super Bowls while using shady tactics?

As a Saints fan IDGAF about what people say about flimsy accusations regarding how we won our Super Bowl. We got one.

You do what you have to do to win a Super Bowl when the opportunity presents itself, because you don’t know when that opportunity will come back around.

Nah, if my coaches were trying to injure opposing teams players and my QB was standing there turning a blind eye to his colleagues getting taken out of the game, especially the older ones like Farve and Warner, I very much would not be okay with it.

Had they won by cheating like the Patriots, I very much would not be okay with it.

We won our championship clean, and that means more to me.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
It’s odd, as much as people want to cry bountygate, not a single person can actually point to the evidence of it happening. The Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL during the GW era, and we had the fewest opponents go down to injuries.

But because Goodell didn’t show but a handful of people his “evidence”, and because his BFF Peter King went around parroting his narrative everyone is expected to believe that it happened.

That’s why Saints fans DGAF about people putting an asterisk next to their Super Bowl win, because it wasn’t true. It was a trumped up narrative sold to show the public that the NFL was concerned with player safety.

Never mind what is presumed to have happened is common place with multiple players coming out and saying that they had similar systems in place in their own locker rooms.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The saints don’t scare me at all. I was more worried about facing Foles tbh.Last game was a fluke they didn’t call the holds but our 2 main problems in that game was missed tackles and the free 7 points we gave them at half. Our defense has been tackling much better. We win this game by 10-14 points

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Yeah ummm yikes, I wouldn't be able to take any pride in title won if I knew it wasn't done legitimately, yuck dude

Kevin

Pro Bowler
It’s odd, as much as people want to cry bountygate, not a single person can actually point to the evidence of it happening. The Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL during the GW era, and we had the fewest opponents go down to injuries.

But because Goodell didn’t show but a handful of people his “evidence”, and because his BFF Peter King went around parroting his narrative everyone is expected to believe that it happened.
What's odd is when people close their eyes to the truth despite clear evidence. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...udes-computer-files-extra-targets-more-money/

That’s why Saints fans DGAF about people putting an asterisk next to their Super Bowl win, because it wasn’t true. It was a trumped up narrative sold to show the public that the NFL was concerned with player safety.
You and Donald Trump believe it's a witch hunt. Keep telling yourself that.

Never mind what is presumed to have happened is common place with multiple players coming out and saying that they had similar systems in place in their own locker rooms.Now you come full circle and say a bounty is ok because you are soooo positive that other teams do exactly what the Saints did. Or alleged to have done, or didn't do at all because there is no evidence, or whatever lame-ass excuse you are peddling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are one game from the Super Bowl! I really feel we can win this whole thing. Shut down Nawlins and it's ours!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The saints don’t scare me at all. I was more worried about facing Foles tbh.Last game was a fluke they didn’t call the holds but our 2 main problems in that game was missed tackles and the free 7 points we gave them at half. Our defense has been tackling much better. We win this game by 10-14 points
I agree!!! The Saints are several players short of the talent level of the Rams. They do not have the number of great players we have on both sides of the ball and on kicking teams. Don't think Brees, Thomas and Kamara are enough for them. If we don't give up cheap points on blown coverage and turnovers we will control the game and win. That's what I expect to see happen.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Kev, the article you linked is a great article. It even tells you why you can’t take it for what it’s worth.

Before Monday's appeals hearings on the Saints bounty punishments, the NFL was required to provide the NFLPA and the suspended players (Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith, Scott Fujita and Anthony Hargrove) with the evidence they would use against them.

The NFL sent along a minimal amount of information to the union, but later took a small group of reporters, including CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman, into the league offices and gave them an hour-long presentation with some pretty compelling evidence.”

So it didn’t give the Union the opportunity to see the evidence, but they let a “small group of reporters” see SOME pretty compelling evidence.

So you see that not even the media got the full story, but like some lonely kid who finally got a friend, they jumped at the chance to be part of something.

The players testified before a federal judge stating that the NFL got their facts wrong, and guess what the judge? Based on the judges questions indicated that she thought that Goodell overstepped his authority.

The coaches and players were the fall guy for a case building up against the NFL for player safety.

Heck, Paul Tagliabu had to step in and put Goodell in check with his suspensions. Heck, the reason players don’t like Goodell is for reasons similar to this where he wields a mighty sword, and swings it without looking ALL OF THE TIME!

At the end of the day, none of this changes the fact that the Saints won the 2009 Super Bowl, and the Saints are back on top.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
I agree!!! The Saints are several players short of the talent level of the Rams. They do not have the number of great players we have on both sides of the ball and on kicking teams. Don't think Brees, Thomas and Kamara are enough for them. If we don't give up cheap points on blown coverage and turnovers we will control the game and win. That's what I expect to see happen.

I will agree with you, the Rams have a lot of star power. That’s about as far as our agreement goes.

Kamara, Brees, and Thomas were enough to beat you guys before in the Dome. I don’t see how you guys fare any better this go around.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I will agree with you, the Rams have a lot of star power. That’s about as far as our agreement goes.

Kamara, Brees, and Thomas were enough to beat you guys before in the Dome. I don’t see how you guys fare any better this go around.
Look at the Rams with and without Talib. Watch the film of the three games Anderson has played and the dominance of the O-line. You are going to miss Rankin. You are going to see things you didn't see in the last game.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Kev, the article you linked is a great article. It even tells you why you can’t take it for what it’s worth.

Before Monday's appeals hearings on the Saints bounty punishments, the NFL was required to provide the NFLPA and the suspended players (Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith, Scott Fujita and Anthony Hargrove) with the evidence they would use against them.

The NFL sent along a minimal amount of information to the union, but later took a small group of reporters, including CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman, into the league offices and gave them an hour-long presentation with some pretty compelling evidence.”

So it didn’t give the Union the opportunity to see the evidence, but they let a “small group of reporters” see SOME pretty compelling evidence.

So you see that not even the media got the full story, but like some lonely kid who finally got a friend, they jumped at the chance to be part of something.

The players testified before a federal judge stating that the NFL got their facts wrong, and guess what the judge? Based on the judges questions indicated that she thought that Goodell overstepped his authority.

The coaches and players were the fall guy for a case building up against the NFL for player safety.

Heck, Paul Tagliabu had to step in and put Goodell in check with his suspensions. Heck, the reason players don’t like Goodell is for reasons similar to this where he wields a mighty sword, and swings it without looking ALL OF THE TIME!

At the end of the day, none of this changes the fact that the Saints won the 2009 Super Bowl, and the Saints are back on top.
Believe what you want to believe, the OJ defense worked for OJ. And Katrina was just a big thunderstorm.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Believe what you want to believe, the OJ defense worked for OJ. And Katrina was just a big thunderstorm.

Kev, I will believe what I want to believe, and when evidence is finally put out that there was a bounty program (like what Goodell says there was) I will believe occurred as well.

Goodell has always been so consistent on his punishments after all, nobody has ever had to wonder where he will rule on things. :ROFLMAO:

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Kev, I will believe what I want to believe, and when evidence is finally put out that there was a bounty program (like what Goodell says there was) I will believe occurred as well.

Goodell has always been so consistent on his punishments after all, nobody has ever had to wonder where he will rule on things. :ROFLMAO:
It's all good. Adam Gase says Williams has done his time and hired him as DC anyway. https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/adam-gases-defense-of-gregg-williams-he-did-his-time/

Ram65

Legend
I think McVay is going to run the ball more again like last week. He could add some quick throws to keep the offense going early on. Then look for more play action fakes and deep digs. Goff has done well throwing in the Dome which he will continue to do.

Wade has to mix things up. The front three will be ready for this one. It wouldn't surprise me if he did some early corner/safety blitzes just to mess with Bees' timing. Rams need a little more pressure on Brees this time around. Suh balling out could be the key to helping Donald and the rest get on Brees faster.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard

The Saints won the first game but if you look at just the personnel changes you see that the Rams added players on the defensive side of the ball that should help them considerably, Fowler and Talib. Add CJ Anderson to this list for the offense. Then look at the Saints personnel changes. The Saints best DT is out along with 3 OL on the injury report. I think you see a clear advantage for the Rams compared to the first meeting.

Now I'm not saying this will ensure a Rams win but I do think the Rams have a very good shot at winning this game. If they get their run game going, like in the Dallas game, it could be a long day for the Saints D. Like the Dallas game I think if the Rams run effectively you will see very few drives that end with no points. I don' think that will be the case for the Saints but they will score.

Status
Not open for further replies.