All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Oh...My...GOD...what a bunch of fukin crybabies :ROFLMAO: "Your account has been rejected for the following reason: San Jose, CA." Lmao, first off, it's Sacramento, stoopid Canjuns. They are busily bouncing ridiculous conspiracy theories around in their "safety bubble"...pickin' and choosin' which no-calls are good (for em) and which are bad (against em) haranguing Big Whit for having the temerity to interrupt their pity party..vowing to "NEVER WATCH THE NFL AGAIN! LOL...just some good ol fashion fun down there in Bayou Land:blah::blah::blah:

I thought about creating an account, but they aren't worth my time. You cant fix stupid, and common sense isn't found on that forum.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
This is priceless. S Saints fan saying that at a minimum they should be named NFC co-champions.

Which is why we need to keep all our petitions alive- statements need to be made by the fans to force SOMETHING from the NFL- whether it finally be a statement from the NFL, a rematch, compensation in the form of draft picks, at minimum an NFC co-champions banner, or a down low fast track to the SB next year

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm sorry but I couldn't help laughing (and thinking it's really sad) at the post about buying NFC Champs shirts anyway off ebay and then them realizing that those are last years shirts except they didn't win it last year either :rolllaugh:Then one of them says he bought them for his kids, I'm like don't do that to your kids dude

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This is priceless. S Saints fan saying that at a minimum they should be named NFC co-champions.

Which is why we need to keep all our petitions alive- statements need to be made by the fans to force SOMETHING from the NFL- whether it finally be a statement from the NFL, a rematch, compensation in the form of draft picks, at minimum an NFC co-champions banner, or a down low fast track to the SB next year

Gotta love it, lol. They want to keep the story alive so the NFL fixes what is broken so no other fan base has to go through this. Or at least gift the saints a SB appearance. Wouldn't a SB Gifted to them put the fan base of a deserving team right where they think they are now? They are worse than raider fans were after the truck rule. 30 yrs from now saints fans will be telling their grandchildren how the NFL hosed the saints.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Some of my favorites from the conspiracy thread (WARNING: DO NOT READ WITH A WEAK BLADDER OR A MOUTHFULL OF BEER)

So the petition to get the “anti-rams” officiating crew removed was a smokescreen to paint a false picture of what would actually happen. Fold me up a tinfoil hat, I’m in.

While the conspiracy train is rolling someone should audit all players financials. How did the rams afford so many star free agents? Under the table college style payments going on?

Just my .02, the league is not going to investigate themselves. The less Goodell knows, the better for him. (Plausible deniability)

But “I KNOW” that the NFL is forever ruined for ME, and there is no going back. If “they”,whoever they are, can buy officials and create an outcome, then “they” can and will do it again.
I’m out

Without re-watching the game, I know of at least three other "no calls" that played in the Rams favor. Who ordered the code red?

Can't wait for the NOLA DA to investigate and get search warrants especially for bank records.
Follow the money.

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

No shit, reading this stuff was almost as fun as watchin the game :yess:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
While they're at it, include all the non calls the Rams didn't get. Start with the bad spotting of the ball on Hekker's run that was clearly a 1st down in week nine. Had that spot been correct, the NFC Championship game might have been in LA and not NO.

Get over it NO. Shyt happens.

Synthetic

UDFA
Name
Something...
I wish Florio had not written that article earlier this week that just energized the already angry fans.

It's beyond the point of embarrassment now. I just want to move on.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Omg will these people stop? I heard on the radio earlier that bars and restaurants will be playing the saints superbowl win and not the actual game from this year .

These people are ridiculous, move on the NFL doesn't care if you watch the superbowl or not

Your team was outplayed !

Want to continue the game ? Ok well let's start at the missed goff face mask which puts the ball at the 1 and first down .

Ewe83

Saints "Hope you enjoy your TAINTED Superbowl Rams fans"

Me
MoGa.gif

I am!!

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Now some Saints fan are claiming refs were bought off. They cite some report form a Coach K. Never heard of him. Probably related to QAnon.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/ge...loss-and-it-its-revealing-like-bought.403234/
So apparently this coach K is an acquaintance of a Saints poster. He is supposedly a physical trainer. Anyways the poster said when he told Coach K he posted his opinions coach K got scared and asked him to pull the thread. And the thread was pulled followed by the posters explaining why coach K wanted the thread pulled. lol. Its gotta be inbreeding.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
The refs decision is always final, like it or not.

Vino' has done us over before, including this season.
Our petition did no good apart from shift his and his crews incompetence to another team.

Saints fans seem oblivious to the penalties we didnt get, but should have.
Whining to have a replay, whining because we "dont deserve to be in the superbowl", refusing to play the superbowl in your shitty bars, etc.
The media has predictably only focused on the so-called Missed PI, but they need to recognise how bad this official is and report the bad call in the first Saints game for starters.

The NFL should get rid of Vino' and probably should have a while ago.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I went and skimmed their site and found this...
https://saintsreport.com/threads/to-rams-fans.403176/

I registered, and will gladly answer ALL of their questions, for as long as they'll have me...;)

They keep harping on the Goff face mask like it didn't matter and like it was the only one. They got away with a facemask on Cooks. At least two delay of game penalties. I've been told there was a 3rd but I didn't see it so I'll stick with two. Refs miss things all the time. They sometimes throw unnecessary flags. Its a part of the game. But to act like it was totally one sided is shortsighted.

Rams were the better team that day. Saints almost pulled one out anyway. If the Saints won we would be taking solace in the fact that we outplayed them in their house. Instead, we're celebrating that.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
They keep harping on the Goff face mask like it didn't matter and like it was the only one. They got away with a facemask on Cooks. At least two delay of game penalties. I've been told there was a 3rd but I didn't see it so I'll stick with two. Refs miss things all the time. They sometimes throw unnecessary flags. Its a part of the game. But to act like it was totally one sided is shortsighted.

Rams were the better team that day. Saints almost pulled one out anyway. If the Saints won we would be taking solace in the fact that we outplayed them in their house. Instead, we're celebrating that.
The third was Michael Thomas pulling off a Rams DB's helmet in the end zone.

Technically a face mask is grabbing any opening of a helmet such as the ear hole or the collar. For it to be called you need a twist of the head to occur.

There is also a misunderstanding of helmet to helmet. It requires a player lowering their helmet (i.e using it as a weapon). The NRC hit did not seem to have a lowering of the helmet. Neither did the Taysom Hill (except maybe by Hill) tackle. The one that did was Eli Apple on Roberts which occurred with just under 7 minutes to go in first half. That was text book helmet to helmet penalty. Of course it was not called.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 4th facemask was on the punt when they ripped Jojo Natsons helmet half off, but the Rams instead got called for a BS holding call on M. Christian.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't matter either way. Every team has lost important games due to bad calls. It sucks, but it is, and always will be part of the game. If you can't live with it, you should probably pick another past time.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
The 4th facemask was on the punt when they ripped Jojo Natsons helmet half off, but the Rams instead got called for a BS holding call on M. Christian.
I missed that one. Do you have a link to a video? Much appreciated if you do.

Ewe83

Wasn't there also a horse collar on Goff? that could have REALLY screwed us, if you want to talk about "egregious"

Status
Not open for further replies.